CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Matthew and Destiny

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Matthew and Destiny Empty Matthew and Destiny

Post by Chris Fri May 06, 2011 6:55 am

What did you think of their kissing scenes yesterday? It almost seemed like they are a few inches away from taking it to the bedroom. Both of them look like overextended eighth graders, so it's not anything I'd be interested in seeing.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Matthew and Destiny Empty Re: Matthew and Destiny

Post by Tony Marino Fri May 06, 2011 8:55 am

Nope, dosen't work, they are better off friends. Didn't Matthew lead her into his bedroom when he took her by the hand?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri May 06, 2011 9:56 pm

I hate Matthew. He's a cold-blooded murderer whose parents are once again taking the law into their own hands and helping a loved one get away with his crimes. Destiny deserves better than a whelp like Matthew who's hiding behind his parents, who would have tossed anyone else in jail. Bo & Nora disgust me. If it had been Nate, they'd have gone after him full force and had him in jail an done all they could to ensure he never got out but Cole gets special treatment, with Nora wanting him to get off, and now Matthew hasn't even been charged. Bo & Nora are heartless criminals without a conscience.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Sun May 08, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat May 07, 2011 9:31 am

I still think there is going to be some kind of twist coming up with the Eddie Ford murder I am not totally convinced that Matthew did it.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat May 07, 2011 10:02 am

Tony Marino wrote:I still think there is going to be some kind of twist coming up with the Eddie Ford murder I am not totally convinced that Matthew did it.

I think so too, but I kinda want Matthew to be the culprit, if only to end this failed storyline. It was a huge misstep, IMO. Who cares about who killed Eddie Ford? It was TPTB's weak attempt to establish this family, it didn't work, and so now they are stuck trying to complete a story that never took off.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun May 08, 2011 2:00 am

Even if Matthew didn't, Matthew, Bo & Nora believe he did and they haven't done anything about it. If they had the same evidence against Todd that they do against Matthew, Todd would have been locked away before you could blink. It's the hypocrisy of Bo & Nora that makes me hate them so much. They're much more the villains on the show than some of the "supposed" villains.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon May 09, 2011 2:10 am

Well the spoilers say that Matthew may not have done it. I figured the show would wimp out on that. Far as Matthew and Destiny go, I don't care (in fact I prefer they be together, because at least it squares them and we won't have to see the writers try and bring on more teens for them to flopdate. Let Mattstiny pair up on the backburner.) Destiny forgot all about Darren, didn't she? But I guess it was easy since he hasn't been on screen in forever. Kyle and Fish must have adopted him.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon May 09, 2011 2:33 am

Yeah - good point! If Messtiny hook up, we don't have to deal with anymore teens, though I didn't mind Darren - far preferred him to Matthew.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 9:31 pm