CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
AtownPeep
SkwirtB
7 posters

"Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days

SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

"Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days Empty Lady GaGa & Beyonce's “Telephone” video reaches 13 million Youtube views in 3 days

Post by SkwirtB Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:39 pm

You either love it, hate it, or just want to get as far away from the damn thing as you can, but the slick, well-oiled hype machine behind Lady GaGa and Beyonce’s “Telephone” video has worked like a charm because the clip has now received a mind-boggling 13 million views on Youtube in only 3 days.

If the views for the 9-minute “mini-movie” continue at this rate the clip could go on to top GaGa’s last single “Bad Romance”, which has currently received just over 148 million views since its release in November.

To add to GaGa’s growing popularity the singer will bring her Monster Ball tour to US arena’s in July, which will include a show at the enormous Madison Square Garden in NYC. Pretty impressive for someone with only two albums out.

Stefani is also working on an episode of the hit TV series Glee, as well as working on her third studio album and planning the next single from the The Fame Monster “Alejandro”.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

"Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days Empty Re: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days

Post by AtownPeep Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:40 am

SkwirtB wrote:

You either love it, hate it, or just want to get as far away from the damn thing as you can, but the slick, well-oiled hype machine behind Lady GaGa and Beyonce’s “Telephone” video has worked like a charm because the clip has now received a mind-boggling 13 million views on Youtube in only 3 days.

If the views for the 9-minute “mini-movie” continue at this rate the clip could go on to top GaGa’s last single “Bad Romance”, which has currently received just over 148 million views since its release in November.

To add to GaGa’s growing popularity the singer will bring her Monster Ball tour to US arena’s in July, which will include a show at the enormous Madison Square Garden in NYC. Pretty impressive for someone with only two albums out.

Stefani is also working on an episode of the hit TV series Glee, as well as working on her third studio album and planning the next single from the The Fame Monster “Alejandro”.

That video is a HOT mess. Looks like they tried to overproduce on a shoestring budget.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

"Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days Empty Re: "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Love it, Lady GAGA is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:47 pm

SkwirtB wrote:

In Madison Square Garden if you don't have seats on the floor or in the first 20 rows, then its a waste going there unless you just want to listen to the music and use your binoculars.
    SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

"Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days Empty "Telephone" video reaches 13 million views in 3 days

Post by SkwirtB Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 pm

I love the video. It's hilarious ("Told she didn't have a dick...too bad!" lol) I can't remember the last time Beyonce was ever that interesting.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Okay, I've just wasted 9 minutes and 32 second of my life watching that hot garbage of a video. What in the FUCK was that? Seriously, is this the chick everyone is slobbering over? Where did they find this bitch? You've GOT to be kidding me. The video nor the song didn't make ANY kind of freaking sense what so ever. And Beyonce......I really hope this chick is pregnant so she can just go away. Beyonce is supposed to be iconic? LOL, associating herself with crap like that....I think not!
    JADACITY
    JADACITY
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by JADACITY Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Beyoncé (hey we need an offical Beyoncé thread) is SERIOUSLY overexposed. It's been wall to wall her all over the place for the past 12+ years … and I'm sensing a real BACKLASH brewing against her. I understand the theory of "strike while the irons hot", but give the public a chance to BREATHE. Far as Lada Gaga goes. I'm indifferent, but generally lean toward the side of not being impressed. I admit to liking "Poker Face" and "Just Dance" somewhat … but she's not a religion like some of her fans make her out to be. She's had just ONE album. She hasn't proved herself to be Michael Jackson just yet.
    Flash80
    Flash80
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Flash80 Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:45 pm

JADACITY wrote:She hasn't proved herself to be Michael Jackson just yet.

LMAO!
    That's putting it mildly.

It took me a minute to really "get" her but after I got past her sometimes dressing like Hannibal Lecter, I was able to finally appreciate what she is. She's just a quirky pop star who likes to have fun with her image and makes music that's fun to listen to.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 pm

JADACITY wrote:Beyoncé (hey we need an offical Beyoncé thread) is SERIOUSLY overexposed. It's been wall to wall her all over the place for the past 12+ years … and I'm sensing a real BACKLASH brewing against her. I understand the theory of "strike while the irons hot", but give the public a chance to BREATHE. Far as Lada Gaga goes. I'm indifferent, but generally lean toward the side of not being impressed. I admit to liking "Poker Face" and "Just Dance" somewhat … but she's not a religion like some of her fans make her out to be. She's had just ONE album. She hasn't proved herself to be Michael Jackson just yet.

She actually has 2 albums, her new song Bad Romance and Telephone are on it.

She is no Michael Jackson but she has her own style which I like.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Gaga rules. You know you're on top of the world when you've got a slew of other acts that have been out longer imitating, biting and trying to collaborate with you! I really think this is gonna be her decade.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:10 am