CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Which Madonna era are you?

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Which Madonna era are you? Empty Which Madonna era are you?

Post by RobbieFTW Sun May 30, 2010 10:01 am

Which Madonna era are you?

I generally like to think of Madonna in these periods:

- You got steer urchin "Susan" from DSS that basically represents her first 2 albums.
    - Then "Nikki" from WTG that represents that middle 80s period when she was married to Sean and had the poofy grandma hair.
    - Then there's Breathless from DT, where she was more of sleek vampy blond...from the late 80s and start of the 90s.
    - Then there's that dark & troublesome "Dita" nymp from the SEX era.
    - Then there's cleaned up "Eva" from Evita that started with the BS album and was there all way until around Academy Awards '97.
    - Then there's "Veronica Electronica" from the electronica ROL/Music period.
    - It starts to get a little indistinct here but I call 2002 thru 2006 "Esther"
    - Finally the latest is what I call "Madonna J. Blige", based on her return to more urban-y pop.

So which period represents YOU?
    Bent1670
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Rep : 0

Which Madonna era are you? Empty Re: Which Madonna era are you?

Post by Bent1670 Sun May 30, 2010 9:42 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:Which Madonna era are you?

- You got steer urchin "Susan" from DSS that basically represents her first 2 albums.
    - Then "Nikki" from WTG that represents that middle 80s period when she was married to Sean and had the poofy grandma hair.
    - Then there's Breathless from DT, where she was more of sleek vampy blond...from the late 80s and start of the 90s.
    - Then there's cleaned up "Eva" from Evita that started with the BS album and was there all way until around Academy Awards '97.
    - Finally the latest is what I call "Madonna J. Blige", based on her return to more urban-y pop.

Breathless for me. Everything was perfect about that LAP/IB/TIC era. Perfect. Wish I could relive it.
    Ronson's Trumpet
    Ronson's Trumpet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Which Madonna era are you? Empty Which Madonna era are you?

Post by Ronson's Trumpet Mon May 31, 2010 10:56 am

RobbieFTW wrote:Which Madonna era are you?

i love the 'true blue'/'who's that girl?' era of madonna best. so that's me. mid 80s madonna. poofy hair or not!

Sponsored content

Which Madonna era are you? Empty Re: Which Madonna era are you?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:03 am