CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Bent1670
MadgeLover
RobbieFTW
7 posters

Who's That Girl movie appreciation thread

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Who's That Girl movie appreciation thread Empty Who's That Girl Movie Appreciation Thread

Post by RobbieFTW Sun May 30, 2010 11:10 am

Who's That Girl movie appreciation thread 1987_w10

I love Who's That Girl. I love this movie, Madonna did some of her BEST acting in it! It's my all time FAVORITE film of hers.
    MadgeLover
    MadgeLover
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Who's That Girl movie appreciation thread Empty Re: Who's That Girl movie appreciation thread

Post by MadgeLover Sun May 30, 2010 6:38 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:Who's That Girl movie appreciation thread 1987_w10

I love Who's That Girl. I love this movie, Madonna did some of her BEST acting in it! It's my all time FAVORITE film of hers.

I love WTG. Madonna did some of her best acting in it, and furthermore I see no trace of Madonna herself in the Nikki Finn character (unlike with the majority of her other roles.) She really missed her calling, I think screwball comedy works for her.
    Bent1670
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Who's That Girl movie appreciation thread Empty Re: Who's That Girl movie appreciation thread

Post by Bent1670 Sun May 30, 2010 9:36 pm

WTG is a really bad movie but she was totally endearing in it. I totally get why it tanked, but I love it anyway.
    Ronson's Trumpet
    Ronson's Trumpet
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Ronson's Trumpet Mon May 31, 2010 11:01 am

MadgeLover wrote:I love WTG. Madonna did some of her best acting in it, and furthermore I see no trace of Madonna herself in the Nikki Finn character (unlike with the majority of her other roles.) She really missed her calling, I think screwball comedy works for her.

my sentiments exactly! I love 'who's that girl?' cheers clapping cool go gurl! go gurl! newbie alert newbie alert rock
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Mon May 31, 2010 4:58 pm

About the WTG movie. . .
    I'm a bit dismayed that Madonna herself such a low opinion of this movie. She was great in it.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:04 am

This, Desperately Seeking Susan and A League of Their Own are really the only three Madonna movies I like.
    Deuce
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Deuce Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 pm

-Was the school Swiss?
    -Sure, one of the Swissest!
    November Avenue
    November Avenue
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Post by November Avenue Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:47 am

WTG is a cute little movie but I like DSS way more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 27, 2024 9:13 pm