CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

The SEX Book

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

The SEX Book Empty The SEX Book

Post by RobbieFTW Sun May 30, 2010 10:23 am

I know this is rehashing a very old & played out subject but what I just wanted to say that for all the almost-damage it did to her career (almost because she rose above it in the end) I think the SEX book is bloody BRILLIANT. The photography is great! Some of the stories are cheesy but the package overall is stunning. I'm glad she had balls to do it!
    Bent1670
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Rep : 0

The SEX Book Empty Re: The SEX Book

Post by Bent1670 Sun May 30, 2010 9:40 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:I know this is rehashing a very old & played out subject but what I just wanted to say that for all the almost-damage it did to her career (almost because she rose above it in the end) I think the SEX book is bloody BRILLIANT. The photography is great! Some of the stories are cheesy but the package overall is stunning. I'm glad she had balls to do it!

LOVE the SEX book. It's taken nearly 20 years for people to start to see what a masterpiece it is.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

The SEX Book Empty Re: The SEX Book

Post by Marc™ Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 am

RobbieFTW wrote:I know this is rehashing a very old & played out subject but what I just wanted to say that for all the almost-damage it did to her career (almost because she rose above it in the end) I think the SEX book is bloody BRILLIANT. The photography is great! Some of the stories are cheesy but the package overall is stunning. I'm glad she had balls to do it!

I just don't think it was necessary. The only thing I really respect about that whole debacle is how she was able to ultimately rise above the potentially fatal professional damage it caused....I think if anyone else had done it, it would have killed their career.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:55 am