CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Marc™
MadgeLover
RobbieFTW
7 posters

Who do you wanna see her work with again (prodcuer)

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Who do you wanna see her work with again (prodcuer) Empty Who do you wanna see her work with again (prodcuer)

Post by RobbieFTW Sun May 30, 2010 10:31 am

So many fans want Leonard back but I want Bray! It will never happen because the bridge is burned but I would LOVE for Madonna and Bray to get together and make music again! Be curious to how it would sound today. Other than him I'd like to see Stuart come back for another round. I think she should have kept him as a main collaborator for at least 2 albums.

Who (producer) do you wanna see her work with again?
    MadgeLover
    MadgeLover
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Who do you wanna see her work with again (prodcuer) Empty Re: Who do you wanna see her work with again (prodcuer)

Post by MadgeLover Sun May 30, 2010 6:42 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:So many fans want Leonard back but I want Bray! It will never happen because the bridge is burned but I would LOVE for Madonna and Bray to get together and make music again! Be curious to how it would sound today. Other than him I'd like to see Stuart come back for another round. I think she should have kept him as a main collaborator for at least 2 albums.

I would love a hybrid album produced by Pat Leonard and Mirwais. If she could somehow get those two to collaborate together, she'd have herself a kick ass album.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Who do you wanna see her work with again (prodcuer) Empty Re: Who do you wanna see her work with again (prodcuer)

Post by Marc™ Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:18 am

RobbieFTW wrote:So many fans want Leonard back but I want Bray! It will never happen because the bridge is burned but I would LOVE for Madonna and Bray to get together and make music again! Be curious to how it would sound today. Other than him I'd like to see Stuart come back for another round. I think she should have kept him as a main collaborator for at least 2 albums.

I wouldn't mind her reuniting with Leonard, but I'm not hungry for it. I'd be fine with her working with Pharrell again.
    baybruh
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by baybruh Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:25 pm

I would love for her to do a full album with Pharrell. Leonard did a great job scoring I am Because We Are but don't want him producing her music again
    Bent1670
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Post by Bent1670 Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:43 pm

I would definitely be open to Madonna working with Pharrell again for a few tracks on her next album. I hear stories about how they clashed in the studio, but in the end I think they wound up having chemistry. Can't really say that about Madonna and Timbaland though. I wanted them to work together for a while and when they finally did, it was like "okay, well now I know."
    jeffb1986
    jeffb1986
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Post by jeffb1986 Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 am

I kinda want her to work with Patrick Leonard and Stuart Price again. Patrick Leonard helped Madonna create some of the best work in her career in my opinion. I also loved what Stuart Price and Madonna did on the "Confessions On A Dancefloor" album. I think having those two work with her again would be kick-ass.
    Bent1670
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Post by Bent1670 Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:13 pm

jeffb1986 wrote:I kinda want her to work with Patrick Leonard and Stuart Price again. Patrick Leonard helped Madonna create some of the best work in her career in my opinion. I also loved what Stuart Price and Madonna did on the "Confessions On A Dancefloor" album. I think having those two work with her again would be kick-ass.

I could go for another round of Madonna and Price too. An album of Madonna/Leonard/Price would be incredible I bet!
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 am

jeffb1986 wrote:

I kinda want her to work with Patrick Leonard and Stuart Price again. Patrick Leonard helped Madonna create some of the best work in her career in my opinion. I also loved what Stuart Price and Madonna did on the "Confessions On A Dancefloor" album. I think having those two work with her again would be kick-ass.

I want Stuart back too like I said. But if he ever came back I'd hope Madonna would push him to not make it a COADF part2. Something a little more subtle and lyric driven would be perfect.
    November Avenue
    November Avenue
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by November Avenue Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:09 am

Funny thing you should say that about Steve Bray because just the other day I was thinking that they stopped working together too soon. Really wish he hadnt put out "Pre-Madonna". That was too much of a betrayal. Don't think she will ever work with him again because of it. Other than SB, I'd always welcome back Pat Leonard.

Also curious about her reworking with William Orbit, Nellee Hooper, Marius De Vries again. Loved what they did. Wonder how that would sound now.

Really not interested in any of the COADF or HC producers. Mirwais,Price,Tim,Pharrell. No thanks. I think they did their thing but am really not intrigued for more.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Was always curious what Steve Bray-produced ballad would sound like. Really wished she had done a few slow songs with him.
    MadgeLover
    MadgeLover
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by MadgeLover Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:15 am

baybruh wrote:

I would love for her to do a full album with Pharrell. Leonard did a great job scoring I am Because We Are but don't want him producing her music again

I would like to see Pharrell back, but OUTSIDE of the urban-pop element that included the 2 Tims. Would be interested if Madonna had him do something less poppy and more "experimental" and trippy. I do think his tracks were the best of HC.
    November Avenue
    November Avenue
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by November Avenue Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:56 am

MadgeLover wrote:I would like to see Pharrell back, but OUTSIDE of the urban-pop element that included the 2 Tims. Would be interested if Madonna had him do something less poppy and more "experimental" and trippy. I do think his tracks were the best of HC.
    ITA! I said no more HC producers but Pharrell coming back for more would be something I'd be willing to check out if they took a totally DIFFERENT approach than before. Pharrell proved himself diverse when he produced "Hey You" and "Give It 2 Me" was totally pop, so I can believe he could step outside his usual box if Madonna insisted and he agreed. Just no more "Candy Shop"'s

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 am