CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Clint and Viki today

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Clint and Viki today Empty Clint and Viki today

Post by Tony Marino Wed May 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Excuse me but if someone is trying to extort money from you can't you have them arrested? All Clint and Viki had to do was get a witness to Cutter's extortion and he would have ended up in Statesville and they would have control of their daughter back. I have a feeling though that Clint is up to something.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Clint and Viki today Empty Re: Clint and Viki today

Post by Chris Wed May 25, 2011 10:29 pm

I still haven't watched today's episode, but both Clint and Viki have dealt with better schemers and money hungry cons than Cutter. I hope they don't cave to his showboating.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed May 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Chris wrote:I still haven't watched today's episode, but both Clint and Viki have dealt with better schemers and money hungry cons than Cutter. I hope they don't cave to his showboating.

Ha wait until you see what happens your not going to believe it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed May 25, 2011 11:47 pm

It was really stupid. I thought Clint and Viki were smarted than that. john would do ANYTHING to get Liam back = seems he flipped on the switch to care for this kid when he wanted nothing to do with him a few weeks ago. It was pretty stupid of Clint and Viki to just give in to cutter's blackmailing.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu May 26, 2011 1:37 am

Okay, I just watched the episode and you're right Tony; the whole thing with Cutter was dumb. The writers are overlooking reasonable logic to make their plot points work. IRL, Cutter would be arrested for extortion; add that to Jessica's mental illness, and the family could have their marriage annulled, she could be declared mentally incompetent and they could commit her. That Clint was willing to pay Cutter off and briefly considered giving him the mansion just made him look like an idiot. That someone who has pulled off as many schemes and nefarious stunts as Clint has over these past two years would let themselves be power played by a featherweight like Cutter is just comical.

Speaking of comical, though, I have to admit that I laughed at Cutter's reactions. Particularly when after Viki said that with the money Clint offered, he could buy his own house, and like a child he pouted and declared, "Yeah, but this is the one that I want." laughing
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu May 26, 2011 11:33 am

Chris wrote:Okay, I just watched the episode and you're right Tony; the whole thing with Cutter was dumb. The writers are overlooking reasonable logic to make their plot points work. IRL, Cutter would be arrested for extortion; add that to Jessica's mental illness, and the family could have their marriage annulled, she could be declared mentally incompetent and they could commit her. That Clint was willing to pay Cutter off and briefly considered giving him the mansion just made him look like an idiot. That someone who has pulled off as many schemes and nefarious stunts as Clint has over these past two years would let themselves be power played by a featherweight like Cutter is just comical.

Speaking of comical, though, I have to admit that I laughed at Cutter's reactions. Particularly when after Viki said that with the money Clint offered, he could buy his own house, and like a child he pouted and declared, "Yeah, but this is the one that I want." laughing

Yeah see what I mean, the writers must really think the Fans are stupid. I still think Clint is up to something but we will see. He ended up getting the deed to the mansion, how did Clint manage that in the middle of the night?

Yeah that was funny when he was acting like a baby with the pouting and that look was funny too. Cutter would almost be likeable in a different situation.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu May 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Yeah - maybe Clint has a plan and it's only going to look like Cutter's getting the money, even though the wire transfer went through. If this storyline continues without Clint having pulled a fast one, TPTB really are dumbing him down - and Viki too!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:31 pm