CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Friendly Veteran
Nystyle709
Shale
Marc™
JM130ELM
Alan Smithee
Chris
11 posters

Do you keep pictures in a physical photo album?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you keep pictures in a physical photo album? Empty Do you keep pictures in a physical photo album?

Post by Chris Mon May 30, 2011 7:57 am

Nowadays with camera phones and digital camera's, a lot of people simply upload their pictures onto their PC's and keep them archived there. I'm wondering, do you still take pictures with traditional camera's, and do you still keep them in a hand held photo album?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Do you keep pictures in a physical photo album? Empty Re: Do you keep pictures in a physical photo album?

Post by Alan Smithee Mon May 30, 2011 8:42 am

Not since we started using digital cameras however long ago that was but we still have photo albums filled with older pictures. I think it's more fun to pull one of those out and take a trip down memory lane than to click through pictures on the computer.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Do you keep pictures in a physical photo album? Empty Re: Do you keep pictures in a physical photo album?

Post by JM130ELM Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 am

Not anymore I don't, all my photo albums are at least ten years dated at this point.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon May 30, 2011 9:46 am

Nope. I think my photo albums stop after my kids fifth birthday. It's been digital after that.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon May 30, 2011 10:17 am

I have old albums of fotos on paper before the digital age, especially from 1984 when I really got into fotografy. Many of those have been copied digitally for my online family album which also has written content.

Now I make digital pics but some of them I have printed for my current foto album. But more often I write about the occasion of the foto and insert the pics into Word documents then print them out. Makes a foto album become an illustrated bio.

I store all my pics on an external hard drive, as well as burning them to disc and keeping another copy on a 4 gig thumb drive I carry with me each day. Not only for convenience of access but for backup. If my apt burned while I was away, my old fotos and new albums would be lost, but I would have a digital copy stashed.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 30, 2011 10:46 am

My mother has all of my photo albums and they're all dated. I don't take pics with a traditional camera, but I will take digital photos and print out the pictures to put in a photo album so there will at least be a physical picture.
    Friendly Veteran
    Friendly Veteran
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 10

Post by Friendly Veteran Mon May 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Yes, big time. We have so many albums of family pictures all over the world. On top of that tapes and tapes of family events and travels besides pitures of I with Army peers during my military career.

You have a great day.
    Friendly Veteran.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 pm

I don't own a camera and haven't taken photos in years, so I don't keep my photos archived on the computer, all my photos are archived in photo albums.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Mon May 30, 2011 11:40 pm

I have one photo album from when I was in middle and high school. Since then I haven't really taken any pictures with a regular camera.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 31, 2011 2:52 pm

I have several albums and scrapbooks with pics.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue May 31, 2011 5:49 pm

I have an album of pics of my niece. Keep meaning to get into scrap-booking so I can start organizing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:01 pm