CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Something that you make homemade that most people just buy at the grocery store.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Something that you make homemade that most people just buy at the grocery store. Empty Something that you make homemade that most people just buy at the grocery store.

Post by Chris Tue May 31, 2011 7:09 am

Is there anything you (or your spouse) make from scratch that most people just buy at the grocery store?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Something that you make homemade that most people just buy at the grocery store. Empty Re: Something that you make homemade that most people just buy at the grocery store.

Post by Supernova Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 am

Chocolate chip cookies

Barbecue sauce

Lemon merignue pie

Angel food cake

Fried chicken
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Something that you make homemade that most people just buy at the grocery store. Empty Re: Something that you make homemade that most people just buy at the grocery store.

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 31, 2011 11:58 am

My Gravy Smile
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 31, 2011 1:45 pm

Chili seasoning
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Umm, I can bake from scratch....but of course, I don't do it often. But I don't make anything specific that people can buy at the store.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:34 am