CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Oh my God; Kelly should have died!

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Oh my God; Kelly should have died! Empty Oh my God; Kelly should have died!

Post by Chris Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:19 pm

She spends a year pining after Joey and embarrassing herself for his attention, and now that she's got it, she wants to play coy and quasi-hard to get. I normally don't take Joey and Kelly seriously, but that irked me to see today.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Oh my God; Kelly should have died! Empty Re: Oh my God; Kelly should have died!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:46 am

Well - when you make up a story that comes out of no where, it's gotta be hard to keep it going. Joey & Kelly make NO sense and now TPTB are trying to add some angst to a pairing who just don't belong together. It's all so stupid and lame.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Like I said in another thread, its the beginning of the end. Since Gina Tognoni is leaving the show what sense does it make for them to hook her and Joey up now?
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:52 am

Knowing Kelly, now that she's got Joey interested she's gonna suddenly remember her old feelings for Kevin.

Bringing back Joey and Kelly turned out to be a colossal waste of time IMO. Not only was it a big attempt to cover writers block by rehashing a very old Grunge era pairing that had long lost its relevance with both characters and the show, but in the end the writers didn't get what they originally set out to do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:40 pm