CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Another Thing

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Another Thing Empty Another Thing

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Whats with the guns at Todd's house when they had a search warrant? Brody takes a navy seal stance and Johnny kicks in the doors that were obviously open since they went in with one kick. The other detective sniffing in the background up the fireplace. What were they going to do barbecue Liam with an apple in his mouth and have him for dinner? Watching Johnny do his Tarzan acts just makes me hate him that much more.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Another Thing Empty Re: Another Thing

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:33 am

JohnBoy has always been over the top. I'm SO sick of how he and Brody abuse the law, break the law and take the law into their own hands. They're far more criminal than Todd. It's disturbing that they're allowed to go around like that unchecked and abuse the citizens of Llanview. I hope John is never allowed to get his hands on Liam. Maybe Marty will take him with her when she goes. JohnBoy doesn't deserve a son! He's such an arrogant bastard who thinks he's above the law. He's one of the shows true villains.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:18 pm