CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Gwen Stefani: 'My solo career is over'

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Gwen Stefani: 'My solo career is over' Empty Gwen Stefani: 'My solo career is over'

Post by Chris Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:58 am

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a323488/gwen-stefani-my-solo-career-is-over.html

Gwen Stefani: 'My solo career is over'
    Monday, June 6 2011, 5:40pm EDT
    By Tara Fowler, Entertainment Reporter

Gwen Stefani: 'My solo career is over' Gwen-stefani

Gwen Stefani has revealed that her days of being a solo artist are over.

The 'Bubble Pop Electric' singer spoke to Entertainment Weekly about her solo career, calling it a phase that has now passed.

"That was a moment in time," Stefani said of her solo career. "It went on a little longer than we all thought it would, because it was inspired and you have to go with wherever you're at in that time in your life... [But] everything works out how it should."

Now that Stefani has come to the end of her solo career, No Doubt is finally getting back together. The group will announce their plans for the future this Friday.

The 41-year-old teased a "happy" No Doubt album in April, revealing that she believes the record will hit shelves later this year.

Stefani's child Zuma was recently rushed to the hospital after suffering a broken right arm from a fall in the kitchen. The 2-year-old is now fine, according to Stefani's husband Gavin Rossdale.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Gwen Stefani: 'My solo career is over' Empty Re: Gwen Stefani: 'My solo career is over'

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 am

Thank. God. She is so horrible solo.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Gwen Stefani: 'My solo career is over' Empty Re: Gwen Stefani: 'My solo career is over'

Post by Cheaps Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 am

i couldnt tell the difference between no doubt and her being solo..sounded the same to me.. Shrugs (Oh well…)

i did like luxurious tho Blue Cool
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Big deal. You're better off with No Doubt anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 6:38 pm