CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

RH's character and Sam

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

RH's character and Sam Empty RH's character and Sam

Post by Chris Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:08 am

Was it just me that thought RH's character made himself awfully comfortable with Sam in the swimming pool yesterday?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

RH's character and Sam Empty Re: RH's character and Sam

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:11 am

He did. It's supposedly in Todd's character. Chris, were you watching back then? Was RH this big a lameass the first time around or is it all in the RH fans' heads? FORGIVENESS MAN

Side note: TM is basically a stranger walking onto private property and talking to a little boy who is willingly giving him personal information. Anybody else a bit troubled by that? I mean sure, TM is probably not going to kidnap and murder the kid but he could've been any creep and Sam could've been in Llantano river before anybody would've noticed....
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 am

Yes he did. How are they going to explain that it was TSJ that was raped by Margaret and Sam is His kid and not the horrendous man with the scar? By the way what was Sam doing by a swimming pool totally alone and no adult watching him? I thought that was pretty tasteless on the writers part, the kid could have fallen in and drowned.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:15 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:He did. It's supposedly in Todd's character. Chris, were you watching back then? Was RH this big a lameass the first time around or is it all in the RH fans' heads? FORGIVENESS MAN

Side note: TM is basically a stranger walking onto private property and talking to a little boy who is willingly giving him personal information. Anybody else a bit troubled by that? I mean sure, TM is probably not going to kidnap and murder the kid but he could've been any creep and Sam could've been in Llantano river before anybody would've noticed....

Yeah that was a bit off the top leaving a little kid outside by the pool all alone. See my post below yours.

I was watching back then and RH Todd was a jerk who was always angry and brooding. He very rarely even cracked a smile.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:15 am

^^^^Didn't even think of THAT part? FORGIVENESS MAN Was too focused on him letting strange men extract personal information from him. FORGIVENESS MAN

Ah, so the RH fans were right. This IS the same RH Todd. He's just the same ole sonofabitch he used to be without any of the TSJ character progressions. XD And they act like he was some family man who was great with kids. FORGIVENESS MAN
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:19 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^Didn't even think of THAT part? FORGIVENESS MAN Was too focused on him letting strange men extract personal information from him. FORGIVENESS MAN

Ah, so the RH fans were right. This IS the same RH Todd. He's just the same ole sonofabitch he used to be without any of the TSJ character progressions. XD And they act like he was some family man who was great with kids. FORGIVENESS MAN

He only had Starr back then and he loved Starr. Jack he gave away after he was born but when he got him back, we hardly ever saw the baby. His relationship with Blair was always rocky no matter how many times they re-married each other. One dimensional he was and I never liked him.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:22 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:He did. It's supposedly in Todd's character. Chris, were you watching back then? Was RH this big a lameass the first time around or is it all in the RH fans' heads? FORGIVENESS MAN

Yes I watching during his previous stints on the show. He was always a bit peculiar and mysterious (lurking in shadows, not wanting people who knew him to see him), especially when he would return from some kind of hiatus.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:25 am

^^^^So I guess this IS more like Todd. In other words, they are destroying the progress their character made under TSJ. TSJ may be a jerk sometimes but he's typically not going around with a chip on his shoulder.

Tony Marino wrote:He only had Starr back then and he loved Starr. Jack he gave away after he was born but when he got him back, we hardly ever saw the baby. His relationship with Blair was always rocky no matter how many times they re-married each other. One dimensional he was and I never liked him.

He supposedly read to children in the hospital and was amazing with Sarah and CJ. FORGIVENESS MAN
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:29 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^So I guess this IS more like Todd. In other words, they are destroying the progress their character made under TSJ. TSJ may be a jerk sometimes but he's typically not going around with a chip on his shoulder.

Tony Marino wrote:He only had Starr back then and he loved Starr. Jack he gave away after he was born but when he got him back, we hardly ever saw the baby. His relationship with Blair was always rocky no matter how many times they re-married each other. One dimensional he was and I never liked him.

He supposedly read to children in the hospital and was amazing with Sarah and CJ. FORGIVENESS MAN

I don't recall him reading to Children in the hospital, he may have but I don't remember that. I also don't remember him having a loving relationship with CJ and Sarah since he hated his sister Tina. Yes they will be unravelling all the changes TSJ made to Todd and that really sucks. By the way did you know the girl that played Sarah when she was young was Hayden Panitierre?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:31 am

Chris wrote:

Yes I watching during his previous stints on the show. He was always a bit peculiar and mysterious (lurking in shadows, not wanting people who knew him to see him), especially when he would return from some kind of hiatus.

Chris remember how he was so uptight about sleeping with any women? He always got really nasty when he was in a situation where he could have sex with someone. Remember when he threw Tea out of the Penthouse naked and he threw her clothes out after her?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:35 am

Tony Marino wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Chris remember how he was so uptight about sleeping with any women? He always got really nasty when he was in a situation where he could have sex with someone. Remember when he threw Tea out of the Penthouse naked and he threw her clothes out after her?

I missed much of those late 90s Todd/Tea years. I was in college at the time, and sort of fell out of watching; but I did hear about how he was very sexually reluctant with her, while she would beg him to make love to her. I heard he was practically impotent where Tea was concerned.

I'm glad they didn't continue that angle with TSJ/Todd and Tea. It's time to move on from that.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:25 am

Tony Marino wrote:I don't recall him reading to Children in the hospital, he may have but I don't remember that. I also don't remember him having a loving relationship with CJ and Sarah since he hated his sister Tina. Yes they will be unravelling all the changes TSJ made to Todd and that really sucks. By the way did you know the girl that played Sarah when she was young was Hayden Panitierre?

It likely was just one scene. Although why a convicted gang rapist would be allowed anywhere near children is beyond me. And I think the CJ/Sarah thing was when he was pretending to be a genie to them. FORGIVENESS MAN But yeah, the RH fans seem to be in their own little world where he's concerned. FORGIVENESS MAN

Hopefully this IS all a big play and TSJ will be Todd afterall.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:37 am

I thought it was pretty disturbing that a 5 year old was left alone by the poolside, even if Sam's a strong swimmer. Kids that age should not be lounging by the pool alone like that.

I also found the scenes with RH creepy. The way he cozied up to Jack and plied him for info... I felt more like I was watching an eppy of CSI where the pedophile is stalking the kid and playing nice with him, but RH has always given off more of the thug vibe than anything else. RH is playing his character in a way that's really creepy.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Forgiveness Man wrote:^^^^So I guess this IS more like Todd. In other words, they are destroying the progress their character made under TSJ. TSJ may be a jerk sometimes but he's typically not going around with a chip on his shoulder.

I don't recall him reading to Children in the hospital, he may have but I don't remember that. I also don't remember him having a loving relationship with CJ and Sarah since he hated his sister Tina. Yes they will be unravelling all the changes TSJ made to Todd and that really sucks. By the way did you know the girl that played Sarah when she was young was Hayden Panitierre?

Todd did have a loving relationship with CJ and Sarah. Remember Todd was on the run from breaking out of prison after Marty's rape and CJ and Sarah found him hiding out at Llanfair and he convinced them he was a genie. This was before Todd was revealed to be a Lord heir. Then later he saved Marty, Jessica and CJ from the car that was going over the cliff. After that CJ and Sarah went to the governor to say what a hero Todd was for saving them and got him a full pardon. When Todd and Blair married in the church with the balloons, CJ and Sarah were there with Viki and Joey. Todd and Tina can't stand each other, but Todd loved CJ and Sarah.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Kral wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

Todd did have a loving relationship with CJ and Sarah. Remember Todd was on the run from breaking out of prison after Marty's rape and CJ and Sarah found him hiding out at Llanfair and he convinced them he was a genie. This was before Todd was revealed to be a Lord heir. Then later he saved Marty, Jessica and CJ from the car that was going over the cliff. After that CJ and Sarah went to the governor to say what a hero Todd was for saving them and got him a full pardon. When Todd and Blair married in the church with the balloons, CJ and Sarah were there with Viki and Joey. Todd and Tina can't stand each other, but Todd loved CJ and Sarah.

Kral with your explanation yes now I do remember more of that situation with Sarah and CJ. Good memory!!
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:49 am

Kral wrote:Todd did have a loving relationship with CJ and Sarah. Remember Todd was on the run from breaking out of prison after Marty's rape and CJ and Sarah found him hiding out at Llanfair and he convinced them he was a genie. This was before Todd was revealed to be a Lord heir. Then later he saved Marty, Jessica and CJ from the car that was going over the cliff. After that CJ and Sarah went to the governor to say what a hero Todd was for saving them and got him a full pardon. When Todd and Blair married in the church with the balloons, CJ and Sarah were there with Viki and Joey. Todd and Tina can't stand each other, but Todd loved CJ and Sarah.

It's a fair enough point but I don't see the RH fans' point of it making RH better with kids than TSJ. TSJ Todd has proven himself pretty good with kids. He's just not good with teens. Razz (Which RH never got the chance to prove one way or another)
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:05 am

From what I've seen so far, really don't get the appeal of RH. I'm just not impressed with him at all. Maybe it's the writing, but Trevor St.John has always managed to rise about the lousy writing, so maybe I'm just used to someone who can take lousy writing and turn it into something.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:01 am

So far, they seem to be writing RH to appeal to his fans only. He's hardly said anything. Wish I could be paid to just show up to work and look real suspiciously into a camera.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:39 pm