CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
RedBedroom
Alan Smithee
Shale
Supernova
8 posters

What's something you've never told anyone?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What's something you've never told anyone? Empty What's something you've never told anyone?

Post by Supernova Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:39 am

We often tell people a lot of stuff about ourselves and our lives, online this seems to be particularly true. eye roll But I digress, and this doesn't have to be any earth shattering, put-in-a-tell-all-book kind of secrets, just something that for some reason you never got around or bothered with telling anybody.

Of course the worse things I'll take with me to my grave, but one thing I never told anybody is...(if you're looking for some cheap thrills here, you're out of luck) uh...first time a boy kissed me was when I was 10 years old.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What's something you've never told anyone? Empty Re: What's something you've never told anyone?

Post by Shale Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:01 pm

I'm pretty much out there doin' it in the road. If I haven't verbally told everything, I've written it down and it's stored in someone's archive for study. big grin

If I haven't said it or written it, that's becaues it is probably illegal where I live and some goody-goody would try to make an issue of it and put me in jail. blank stare @ you

Sorry, nothing more to reveal. Ppl may not know that I tried celibacy for a while. No, that's been written in my sexual memoires (failed miserably after one week).
    Blue Cool
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What's something you've never told anyone? Empty Re: What's something you've never told anyone?

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:12 pm

I've never told anyone my Conversation Chamber password.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:40 pm

alan smithee wrote:I've never told anyone my Conversation Chamber password.

LOL!

I have never told anyone about something that I witnessed at a cheap hotel that I stayed at before flying out early the next morning. It was so bizarre that I figured it would be better to just never tell anyone because they probably wouldn't believe it anyway, so it will forever be something just I know.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:02 pm

I once saw a woman being dragged through the streets by her very, very angry boyfriend. She was crying, and I didn't know what to do.

I still feel horrible about it to this day.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:17 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

I have never told anyone about something that I witnessed at a cheap hotel that I stayed at before flying out early the next morning. It was so bizarre that I figured it would be better to just never tell anyone because they probably wouldn't believe it anyway, so it will forever be something just I know.

Try me, I'm usually pretty open minded, I know what it's like to see weird shit and either nobody believes you or they can 'logically' explain it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am

Can't tell the story, or it won't be the one thing I never tell anyone. May sound odd, but after thinking of the people I could tell, I decided that night to always just keep it to myself.

But what it was is a man who obviously hired a fetish mistress, and they were being loud enough that I could, and did, stand outside the door and listen in. And the shit he was into was so bizarre.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 am

Just thot of something and I don't think I've ever told anyone, so you read it here first.

I sometimes get the disquieting feeling that I am not wrapped as tightly as I believe I am.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:12 am

If I told ya'll something I never told anyone, it wouldn't be something I've never told anyone now would it? FORGIVENESS MAN Razz
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 pm

A lot of shit.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:47 am

Alan Smithee wrote:I've never told anyone my Conversation Chamber password.

Touché. Me neither.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:37 pm