CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Jessica Tuck (Megan) Was in Super 8

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Jessica Tuck (Megan) Was in Super 8 Empty Jessica Tuck (Megan) Was in Super 8

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Jessica Tuck (Megan Viki's daughter) was in Super 8. I almost didn't recognize her she played the mother of the boy that was making the movie. She really aged a lot!

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Jessica Tuck (Megan) Was in Super 8 Empty Re: Jessica Tuck (Megan) Was in Super 8

Post by Chris Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:56 am

Tony Marino wrote:Jessica Tuck (Megan Viki's daughter) was in Super 8. I almost didn't recognize her she played the mother of the boy that was making the movie. She really aged a lot!

I haven't seen the movie, but that's interesting that she's in it. Had no idea. When she was on True Blood a year or so ago, she pretty much looked the same.

Would love to see her be part of OLTL's finale.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Jessica Tuck (Megan) Was in Super 8 Empty Re: Jessica Tuck (Megan) Was in Super 8

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 am

Maybe it was the angles they showed her and the lighting but she looked like she was 60 years old! She definitely looked better in True Blood.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:07 pm

I saw her name in it too. Loved Super 8. FORGIVENESS MAN Shame OLTL is ending. I'd have said that the lead kid could've been an aged Zane.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:14 am