CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Cheaps
Tony Marino
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Supernova
Chris
9 posters

Have you ever fell so ill you thought you were dying?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever fell so ill you thought you were dying? Empty Have you ever fell so ill you thought you were dying?

Post by Chris Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:18 am

Have you ever had any medical near-misses?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Have you ever fell so ill you thought you were dying? Empty Re: Have you ever fell so ill you thought you were dying?

Post by Supernova Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 am

Yeah, three years ago at Christmas, I got the stomach flu so bad I was throwing up about every half hour, and yeah I actually thought I was going to die that night; I've been sick a lot in my life and almost always with the stomach flu, but that night was a new one for me because it got to the point I was too dehydrated and couldn't throw up until I'd had something to drink.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Have you ever fell so ill you thought you were dying? Empty Re: Have you ever fell so ill you thought you were dying?

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:54 am

Twice. Once when I couldn't bend without crying; once when I thought I found a cancerous lump.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:59 am

When I had that little tiny kidney stone stuck in my little canal, I thought I was going to die!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 pm

i don't think so
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:54 pm

I've felt so bad that I almost wished forth death's embrace (not quite) but I've never thought my life was at risk.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Nah. But I have had chest pains that's actually gas....but it feels like you're having a heart attack. Sharp, crushing pain. I had to call the EMT the first time I experienced it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:07 am

No. I've been lucky that way.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:54 am

When I was 14 I had pneumonia, on top of a severe asthma attack, and came close to death. I didn't know it at the time because they played down how serious the situation was in front of me, but a few years later I overheard my mother talking about how the doctors told her and my father how dire it was.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:31 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Nah. But I have had chest pains that's actually gas....but it feels like you're having a heart attack. Sharp, crushing pain. I had to call the EMT the first time I experienced it.

Oh yeah! I thought I was having a kidney stone attack but it was really gas. The pain was in my lower back. Holy shit that hurt!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 pm