CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Chris
7 posters

What's on your mind right now?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What's on your mind right now? Empty What's on your mind right now?

Post by Chris Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:10 am

Anything in particular weighing heavy on your mind?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What's on your mind right now? Empty Re: What's on your mind right now?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Should I go ahead and buy a new car.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:37 am

Right now something is really weighing on me, and I am probably a couple years premature in worrying this. The man that owns the house I lease has the early stages of Alzheimer's. Or at least he says he does. He does show signs in a major way, so I tend to believe him when he confessed it to me one day. He is trying all kinds of natural healing methods to slow down the effects.

So if this is all real, I don't know what will happen. So, I am really over thinking if we should buy this place if it is up for sale. That is a huge commitment to buy a house with my guy. And I am not sure I want to buy this home as it is basically dictating that I will never live in Illinois. But, given the mental state of this guy, we may have to shit or get off the pot within the next year or so, and that scares me to no end.

A mortgage scares me, especially if shared with anyone. And I don't want to clear out a majority of the savings to buy this place, even though we could rent out the other side. My guy could pay for it without a mortgage, but then it would be so awkward to figure out what I would pay per month, as our money (my choice) is 100% seperate.

So, I think about this a couple times per day. My guy wants to buy it, if ever available or if I say no to buying, he wants to go straight to Illinois. But I can't leave here with Dad still living. I can't be too many hours away.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:57 am

Yup - what direction to take my life in - how I can leave a dead-end job and find something better, something that will help me get out of debt and put aside some money for vacations and fun stuff
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:24 am

"I wonder if my mama picked up my clothes from the cleaner"
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:39 pm

cheaps wrote:"I wonder if my mama picked up my clothes from the cleaner"

Heh.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:57 am

actually yea, i've been heavily considering getting a 2nd job.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 pm

What I'm going to eat tonight.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:41 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Right now something is really weighing on me, and I am probably a couple years premature in worrying this. The man that owns the house I lease has the early stages of Alzheimer's. Or at least he says he does. He does show signs in a major way, so I tend to believe him when he confessed it to me one day. He is trying all kinds of natural healing methods to slow down the effects.

So if this is all real, I don't know what will happen. So, I am really over thinking if we should buy this place if it is up for sale. That is a huge commitment to buy a house with my guy. And I am not sure I want to buy this home as it is basically dictating that I will never live in Illinois. But, given the mental state of this guy, we may have to shit or get off the pot within the next year or so, and that scares me to no end.

A mortgage scares me, especially if shared with anyone. And I don't want to clear out a majority of the savings to buy this place, even though we could rent out the other side. My guy could pay for it without a mortgage, but then it would be so awkward to figure out what I would pay per month, as our money (my choice) is 100% seperate.

So, I think about this a couple times per day. My guy wants to buy it, if ever available or if I say no to buying, he wants to go straight to Illinois. But I can't leave here with Dad still living. I can't be too many hours away.

Red I sympathize with you, especially the part with your Dad still alive since I am in a similar situation. If you don't want to buy the house is it possible to find another to rent? Since its your desire to move on to Illinois eventually you may get stuck there trying to sell a house if you decide to buy. Its a tough decision but I am sure when the time comes you will make the right decision. Does the owner have children? If he does and he gets worse maybe the children would keep you on as tenants?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Not exactly weighing heavy but I don't think I'll ever feel totally secure in a job again. I'm also waiting for my brother to tell me what the results of some tests he has to go for. Seems he has some issues with his back and hips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:01 pm