CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Tomas being revealed to being Baz's father

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Tomas being revealed to being Baz's father Empty Tomas being revealed to being Baz's father

Post by Chris Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:03 pm

I hate myself for caring, but does anyone think it's a bit odd how they're talking about Yvette lying to Tomas about being Baz's father, as though the boy is only three years old? He's practically my age. That's a long time for all this to be in limbo, and for their marriage to have been estranged. Again, they're speaking as if all these betrayals and lies were recent.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Tomas being revealed to being Baz's father Empty Re: Tomas being revealed to being Baz's father

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:05 pm

This was all just a ploy to get "Baz" on to the show and have some kind of family so that now he can start trouble between James and Starr.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Tomas being revealed to being Baz's father Empty Re: Tomas being revealed to being Baz's father

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 pm

To be honest, I'm not paying that much attention to the storyline. I have no interest in it at all

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:02 am