CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Cheaps
Chris
Hyacinth Girl
Tony Marino
9 posters

Russian woman dies at her own funeral after being mistaken for dead

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Russian woman dies at her own funeral after being mistaken for dead Empty Russian woman dies at her own funeral after being mistaken for dead

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:48 pm

A Russian woman died from a heart attack brought on by the shock of waking up at her own funeral.

Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, 49, was mistakenly declared deceased by doctors, the Daily Mail reported Friday.

But she later woke up - in a coffin surrounded by sobbing relatives. She started screaming after realizing she was about to be buried alive.

Mukhametzyanov, a resident of Kazan, was rushed back to the hospital where she was declared dead -- this time for real.

Her husband, Fagili Mukhametzyanov, was distraught.

"Her eyes fluttered and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital but she only lived for another 12 minutes," he said.

He told The Sun that he would sue the hospital.

"I am very angry and want answers. She wasn't dead when they said she was and they could have saved her."

A spokesman at the hospital, also in Kazan, said officials were investigating.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2011/06/24/2011-06-24_russian_woman_fagilyu_mukhametzyanov_dies_at_her_own_funeral_after_being_mistake.html

Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Russian woman dies at her own funeral after being mistaken for dead Empty Re: Russian woman dies at her own funeral after being mistaken for dead

Post by Hyacinth Girl Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Didn't they embalm her first????

(and hell, I think I'd die just trying to spell and pronounce her name!)
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Russian woman dies at her own funeral after being mistaken for dead Empty Re: Russian woman dies at her own funeral after being mistaken for dead

Post by Chris Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 pm

I know I shouldn't laugh, but ROFLMAO!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:Didn't they embalm her first????

I know right?

and her name looks like something these guys would use in the "Use it in a sentence" thread
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:07 pm

I'm calling bullshit.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Russian woman dies at her own funeral after being mistaken for dead 2517814472

I guess.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:33 pm

This sounds highly suspicious. I mean, seriously, it sounds VERY suspicious.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 am

oh wow! I really shouldn't laugh, either, but this is one of those shows that you just can't help can't help it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:44 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:Didn't they embalm her first????

In most of Europe they don't embalm their dead that is why they bury them so quickly.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:25 am

cheaps wrote:I know right? and her name looks like something these guys would use in the "Use it in a sentence" thread

It's your fault. I think it looks more like something from the smack your keyboard game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:50 am