CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

OH MY GOD RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

OH MY GOD RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty OH MY GOD RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:47 am

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/

They have couples on and my worst fear!!!!! 8 new people and the rest couples! JESSE AND NATALIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL DICK AND HIS EVIL DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!! Two of my worst nightmares come true!

BOOGIE AND DR WILL TOO OMG AND RACHEL AND BRENDON!!!!!!

Please tell me I saw wrong on the site please please!!! I don't want Jesse and Dick back again. NATALIE OMG!!!!! I am having a heart attack here.

Jeff and Jordan and Enzo and Hayden are back too.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

OH MY GOD RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OH MY GOD RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Is there a spot on the site that confirms which couples are back? (didn't see it if there is) I saw on FB, that dingo hamster watch guy (who is usually reliable) was still speculating who the couples will be.

I sure hope that Gnat and Jessie are not back. Really of all those you listed, I wouldn't want to see any of them. Rachel alone wouldn't be the worst in my opinion, because she is a bitch who is stupid, so it would create drama. But watching Brendon is like watching glue dry.

I gotta get caught up on the rumor mill! I was so busy yesterday that I did not even watch all the cast interviews. Did you?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

OH MY GOD RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OH MY GOD RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:15 am

Just have to vent....I would like Lawon, as he seems decent...but he says Illinois with the "s" sound at the end. WTF??? And he is from there? Why does he not know how to say "IllinoiS"?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:26 am

I am hoping that its Jeff and Jordan or Hayden and Enzo, I know its 3 couples they have to pick but I have the feeling they are going for the worst of the worst. I guess we will have to wait and see thursday who they pick and I will keep my fingers crossed.

Guess Lawon is not originally from Illinois, I am not from Illinois and I don't put the s at the end of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 am