CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Supernova
DanaShelbyChancey
CeCe
Hyacinth Girl
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
Chris
11 posters

Casey Anthony wants more children.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Casey Anthony wants more children. Empty Casey Anthony wants more children.

Post by Chris Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:07 am

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-children/story?id=14009375

Casey Anthony Writes About Wanting More Babies
    By EMILY FRIEDMAN (@EmilyABC)
    July 6, 2011

On the eve of her sentencing that could set her free for the first time in nearly three years, a look back at Casey Anthony's jailhouse letters show that the 25-year-old may have more children upon her release.

"I had a dream not too long ago that I was pregnant," wrote Casey Anthony in one of more than 50 letters she sent to fellow inmate Robyn Adams between 2008 and 2009 when the two were housed in the Orlando County Jail in Florida.

"It was like having Cays all over again," she wrote, referring to her dead daughter, Caylee. "I've thought about adopting, which even sounds weird to me saying it, but there are so many children that deserve to be loved."

The letters were released in April 2010 by prosecutors preparing for Casey Anthony's trial. In more than 250 handwritten pages, Casey Anthony discusses life behind bars, what she misses most about her old life and what she hopes to do when she's released.

Casey Anthony, 25, was found not guilty Tuesday of murdering her daughter Caylee and could be released as early as Thursday depending on her sentencing on four guilty counts of giving false information to law enforcement.

In one undated letter among the document dump, Anthony writes to Adams, "Let's make a deal ? let's get pregnant together ? if it's really possible to plan it."

Some of the letters may also provide a glimpse into what Casey Anthony may do with the money some speculate she could make from a book deal or a movie deal.

Casey Anthony Wants to Have More Children

"No matter how much money I have someday, all I want to do is live comfortably, not worrying about bills, food or even a few clothes," wrote Casey Anthony. "Everything in moderation and modesty."

In one letter she refers to a book she has dreams of writing, describing it as a "partial memoir/comedy/relationship advice book for those not in the know."

"It's a way to settle many rumors and to share my insight about love, life and most important - God," she wrote. "Who knows."

Casey Anthony also makes a veiled reference to starting her own business, though she never specifies what kind, writing to Adams, "When are we going to sit on the beach, drinking cocktails and planning our future business?"

She even expresses a desire to give money to charity.

"I want to donate money to charities ? leukemia research, breast cancer, cervical cancer," she wrote.

Many of the letters focus on products Casey Anthony writes she misses. She would often admit how "vain" it makes her look to crave things as trivial as a tweezer to pluck her eyebrows or a hair dryer to do her hair.

"I can't wait to get my teeth whitened and to use my regular toothbrush/toothpaste/shampoo, conditioner," she wrote. "I still have no desire to wear heels unless the occasion calls for it. but converse, boots and REAL flipflops?Ah! And hats, regular ball caps."

"Sunglasses. Underwear, that fits!" she continues, "Is that vain? Should I not look forward to these things?"

Also on Casey Anthony's jailhouse wish list are manicures and pedicures which in one letter she refers to as being just "around the corner."

"Color on my toesies and acrylic nails -- yes please," she wrote. "I want to embrace the many joys of being a lady."

"And girl," she wrote to Adams, "I could use a day at Target myself. Just to walk around the store, to be a part of society. I want to go grocery shopping."

And for those who wonder how Casey Anthony will re-enter society after a trial that gripped the nation, even she may have thought about the difficulty of living a normal life.

"If you could change your name to any name, what would it be?" she wrote in one of her earlier letters. "I've been thinking about that a lot lately."

"Ideas? many ideas."
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Casey Anthony wants more children. Empty Re: Casey Anthony wants more children.

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:46 am

Adopting? Maybe she can get committed to a mental ward and given a nice doll?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:45 am

Hey why not, if she doesn't have any of her own she can adopt, I am sure there is some agency out there that is more than willing to have a couple of kids killed off.

This paragraph here says to me she is more than guilty:

"It was like having Cays all over again," she wrote, referring to her dead daughter, Caylee. "I've thought about adopting, which even sounds weird to me saying it, but there are so many children that deserve to be loved."

God help the kid that gets in her hands.

Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:51 am

Personally, I think there's enough people out there that are pissed and fuming about the verdict, that Casey Anthony will be needing a bodyguard more than a pedicure as soon as she's released. I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone takes her out somehow, and that'll be the next thing we hear about regarding her case--a little vigilante justice. . . .
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:56 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:Personally, I think there's enough people out there that are pissed and fuming about the verdict, that Casey Anthony will be needing a bodyguard more than a pedicure as soon as she's released. I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone takes her out somehow, and that'll be the next thing we hear about regarding her case--a little vigilante justice. . . .

It wouldn't be surprising. There's a lot of hostility out there. If not she will probably be done in by her own "party girl" lifestyle & end up as another news story. But once she's released I seriously doubt it will be the last we hear of her.
    DanaShelbyChancey
    DanaShelbyChancey
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 10

Post by DanaShelbyChancey Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:02 am

Of course she does. One of the many things we can say about Casey Anthony is that she makes sure she gets what she wants. No matter what she has to do to get it, no matter who has to suffer or die so Casey has things the way she wants them.

Isn't that true?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 am

She didn't even want the last kid she had, that's why she was in jail for three years and on trial for her life, why the hell does she want one now? I think it's like a public image thing like 'oh look! See what a good mother I am! See how much I love THIS kid!' Yeah THIS one, you didn't want the one you had in the first place, crazy bitch.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:54 am

Trying to beat her high score?
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:33 pm

I heard she put in an application to a lunch lady at an elementary school…
    When kids cut up in class, they get fed her sloppy joe mix.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Hey - why not go for another kid when you know you can get away with killing the child if you get tired of being a parent. People like Casey and Octomom make me sick!!!!!!! Some people should never be parents and yeah - there are lots of kids out there who need good homes but too bad she can't provide one. Does she think anyone in their right mind would allow her to adopt? Maybe she can go to Octomom's fertility doctor and he can give her a bunch of eggs. I'm sure he'd have no problem implanting a cold-blooded murderer, though he'd have to do it illegally as he was fired!
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:16 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Hey - why not go for another kid when you know you can get away with killing the child if you get tired of being a parent. People like Casey and Octomom make me sick!!!!!!! Some people should never be parents and yeah - there are lots of kids out there who need good homes but too bad she can't provide one. Does she think anyone in their right mind would allow her to adopt? Maybe she can go to Octomom's fertility doctor and he can give her a bunch of eggs. I'm sure he'd have no problem implanting a cold-blooded murderer, though he'd have to do it illegally as he was fired!

Or better yet, Casey can go be Octomom's nanny. ...hopefully she won't apply for that job!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:
    Or better yet, Casey can go be Octomom's nanny. ...hopefully she won't apply for that job!

Yeah, she'd need 8 times the chloform and duct tape.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Yeah - Octomom would be rid of the kids she doesn't want and Casey's already gotten away with one murder - why not 8.... would that be 14, 'cause doesn't Octomom hate all of her kids now... murders. Casey said she wants to help the unloved children of the world but I guess that didn't include her own daughter.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Heh.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:31 pm

They were saying on the news that Zaneida Gonzales is suing Casey Anthony for defamation of character, but they were saying there's a problem because her matter can't be taken to court until Tuesday and Casey gets out of jail on Sunday and her lawyer says she is going to be leaving Orlando and there's some speculation she'll be heading to Puerto Rico where already the island's all burnt up and nobody wants her there. But I don't get that, even if it's not a criminal case, doesn't she have an obligation to appear in court or can she just high tail it out of state and possibly the country without paying her dues to the woman whose life she ruined with her imaginary nanny stories?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Good point. I really don't know. She'll run like a coward rather than face the consequences of her actions. Too bad they can't turn her down at the PR border! I hope they hold tight to their kids, or maybe it's only her own that she murders.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Which of course leaves the question, WHAT happens if she gets pregnant again?

Of course, my mother thinks when she gets out, she's going to kill her parents, but I don't know. I'd think it would be harder to kill 2 grown people than a little baby. She disagrees and pointed out the Menendez brothers. I said though if she was going to shoot her parents, her father being an ex cop, wouldn't it have been easy for her to get a gun and shoot Caylee in the first place? That would clear away a lot of incriminating evidence against her, no 85 searches on the computer, no chloroform found in the car, etc.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:02 am

She could never adopt, so that's out. Sick as it sounds, I'd laugh if it was reported that she was pregnant. Because you know the world would be watching her like a hawk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:39 am