CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Spoiler Evil Dick and Power of Veto

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Spoiler  Evil Dick and Power of Veto Empty Spoiler Evil Dick and Power of Veto

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Spoiler:

Dick was officially announced history by CBS press, who cited "personal reasons".. it'll be on next Wednesday's show since Sunday's will cover up through nominations, and all that happened before he left yesterday.. his photo finally went black & white after the veto comp

Later he was posting on Twitter and Facebook, squashing all rumors (which included cancer and in jail) and said he'll post a statement soon, so that's that

We had our first tears of the feeds today: they were Porsche's, around 3.45pm, as she harangued her partner Keith for a good hour or so about campaigning against her at the same time he was hitting on her and showing her his weiner.. she said (over & over, in a very repetitive harangue) that she doesn't trust him, and that she won't talk to him after the show - yeah, right.. much of it also revolved around a spat of some sort last night, which we didn't see.

The veto was played as pairs with Adam hosting and Rachel/Brendon, Keith/Porsche, Jeff/Jordan playing.. it sounds like it was a spelling comp (no technotronics required) that involved catsuits and flying.. Rachel & Brendon won, making them even more confident than they were as mere HOH(s).. Rachel kept the catsuit on as they planned everyone else's demise.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Spoiler  Evil Dick and Power of Veto Empty Re: Spoiler Evil Dick and Power of Veto

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:48 pm

I think that Dick's stuff is so secretive. He said on that video chat something about personal reasons, but keeping the person's situation private. If that is all true, good on him. I just suspect (and this is just totally my suspicion) that he knew that he wasn't going to make it to the end this time, and felt it behooved him more for exiting. Why CBS would allow that, and go along with his story, I don't know, so I am probably wrong. I just don't see Dick leaving for any reason that would make him a stand up guy.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Spoiler  Evil Dick and Power of Veto Empty Re: Spoiler Evil Dick and Power of Veto

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:54 am

Yeah so why did they pick him to be on the show? They could have had Memphis Bob and Dan come back instead at least there would now be competition instead of vulgar talk and being a slob and caring about your own feelings above anyone else's including your own daughter. Whatever his reasons are I am glad he is gone he just turns me off. If I had a father like that I would eliminate all traces of him out of my life like he never even existed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:24 am