Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant

Go down 
+2
Supernova
CONVERSATION CHAMBER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CONVERSATION CHAMBER
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
CONVERSATION CHAMBER

Rep : 1

Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant Empty
PostSubject: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant   Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:44 am

Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant Lindsay-lohan-240 Something set off Lindsay Lohan's alcohol-monitoring bracelet – and that set off a judge.

READ MORE HERE...

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant   Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Not to sound rude or anything, but considering who we're talking about, isn't that a kind of 'in other news, water is wet' sort of thing? I mean does anybody expect her to pull her life together? I don't, and apparently in some places there are betting pools if she'll live to be 30. I wouldn't go that far, but I don't predict her spending those years anywhere short of rehab and jail and bars and more trashy clubs.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant   Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:01 pm

The sad thing is, I remember her back when she was on AW when she was this cute, spunky kid. She played Alli Fowler and I can remember her sitting in Carlinos chatting it up with her best bud, Jake Mckinnon. Jake and Alli had a special bond. It's heartbreaking to think of what's happened to that sweet, innocent, freckled-faced kid. I think it was the Parent Trap role that caused her to leave AW.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant   Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Lohan, Hilton and Spears are nothing but has been trash. They should lock the three of them up in a bull pen. Im sick of hearing about Lindsay's wild drug and alcohol habits, she must know she is yesterday's news.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant   Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Lohan, Hilton and Spears are nothing but has been trash. They should lock the three of them up in a bull pen. Im sick of hearing about Lindsay's wild drug and alcohol habits, she must know she is yesterday's news.

Don't forget to add those Kardashian ho's to the list too.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant   Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Marc wrote:

I don't know enough about them Kardashian's, usually when they are on TV I change the channel.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant   Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Marc wrote:

I don't know enough about them Kardashian's, usually when they are on TV I change the channel.

They're just as bad. Hotter....but just as bad....
It's like they drop clear out the sky and are famous for no reason at all. Their fame isn't justified at all.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant   Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Marc wrote:

Okay, I'll bite...WHO?
Back to top Go down
November Avenue
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
November Avenue

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant   Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:58 am

Supernova wrote:
Okay, I'll bite...WHO?

Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant   Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 am

Marc wrote:

They're just as bad. Hotter....but just as bad....
It's like they drop clear out the sky and are famous for no reason at all. Their fame isn't justified at all.

I know, their name is all over the place and for what, because they have big boobs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant   Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant Empty

Back to top Go down

Lindsay Lohan Faced Another Arrest Warrant
Page 1 of 1