Trashing a Movie Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trashing a Movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

Trashing a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Trashing a Movie   Trashing a Movie EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:21 pm

I am about to trash a movie

Really, I am throwing the disc into the trash. I got this thing at a thrift shop for $3.

Trashing a Movie Reignindarkness

Reign in Darkness looked like it might be an addition to my Vampire movie collection. "An Army of Immortals ... One Vampire Bounty Hunter" Looked like a ripoff of Blade or Underworld, so what the hell I got it.

Well, it was horrible. I can give credit to low budget indie films but this one didn't have anything going for it.

The acting ... well, let's say it makes you see why real actors get paid so much. I coulda read the lines more convincingly. The story didn't help much.

I usually give away movies that I don't think I am going to watch again (550 DVD's is a bit much) However, I would be embarrassed to give this vid to anyone. They might consider I was insulting their intelligence to think they would enjoy such a poorly made move.

So, I am literally trashing this movie. Gonna keep the plastic box - sometimes they break and it is nice to have a backup to put a decent DVD in.

More From Rottentomatoes: (17% of audiences liked it)

The debut feature from the filmmaking team of Kel Dolen and David W. Allen finds the duo both acting while also sharing writing, directing, and producing duties. Dolen stars as Michael Dorn, molecular biologist studying a powerful and mysterious virus. When Dorn himself becomes infected with the bug, he finds himself turned into a vampire. While attempting to resist his newfound addiction to blood, Dorn struggles to discover an antidote. Reign in Darkness also stars Chris Kerrison and David No. ~ Matthew Tobey, Rovi

Spartan Home Entertainment - 2002 - I hour 30 minutes (Thankfully I had Fast Forward)
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Trashing a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trashing a Movie   Trashing a Movie EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Shale wrote:
I am about to trash a movie

Really, I am throwing the disc into the trash. I got this thing at a thrift shop for $3.

Trashing a Movie Reignindarkness

Reign in Darkness looked like it might be an addition to my Vampire movie collection. "An Army of Immortals ... One Vampire Bounty Hunter" Looked like a ripoff of Blade or Underworld, so what the hell I got it.

Well, it was horrible. I can give credit to low budget indie films but this one didn't have anything going for it.

The acting ... well, let's say it makes you see why real actors get paid so much. I coulda read the lines more convincingly. The story didn't help much.

I usually give away movies that I don't think I am going to watch again (550 DVD's is a bit much) However, I would be embarrassed to give this vid to anyone. They might consider I was insulting their intelligence to think they would enjoy such a poorly made move.

So, I am literally trashing this movie. Gonna keep the plastic box - sometimes they break and it is nice to have a backup to put a decent DVD in.

More From Rottentomatoes: (17% of audiences liked it)

The debut feature from the filmmaking team of Kel Dolen and David W. Allen finds the duo both acting while also sharing writing, directing, and producing duties. Dolen stars as Michael Dorn, molecular biologist studying a powerful and mysterious virus. When Dorn himself becomes infected with the bug, he finds himself turned into a vampire. While attempting to resist his newfound addiction to blood, Dorn struggles to discover an antidote. Reign in Darkness also stars Chris Kerrison and David No. ~ Matthew Tobey, Rovi

Spartan Home Entertainment - 2002 - I hour 30 minutes (Thankfully I had Fast Forward)

The Michael Dorn?
Trashing a Movie 320x240
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

Trashing a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trashing a Movie   Trashing a Movie EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

The Michael Dorn?
Trashing a Movie 320x240
Yeah, to a Trekker, that was just another annoyance. Surely by 2002 they would have heard of that actor's name and gone with another fictitious character name, like Hugh Grant or something.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

Trashing a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trashing a Movie   Trashing a Movie EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:38 am

Well. . .

1-1/2 years ago I bought a copy of "Killer Klowns From Outer Space", expecting it to be so bad that I'd like it. Especially since it was filmed in one of my favorite places ~ Santa Cruz.

I tried to like it, really I did, but just couldn't. But for some reason I don't want to throw it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trashing a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trashing a Movie   Trashing a Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Trashing a Movie
Page 1 of 1