What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?

Go down 
+4
Hyacinth Girl
Alan Smithee
Supernova
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  Empty
PostSubject: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:01 am

My son crashed hard at a National race in Illinois. Most of his bottom row of eyelashes was ripped out by his goggles, which is a really random injury.

We, and the medics, assumed they were just gone, out of his eye. But then on the way home we stopped at a McDonalds and literally as we were ordering, he said his eye was hurting worse, and he blinked a lot and that almost whole row of lashes just came out right there. It as all I could do not to vomit. And that clerk at McD's, was so awesome. She knew who he was since they had been there a few Sunday's prior and remembered him and she didn't act grossed out at all as I rushed him to the bathroom.

I should have written a letter to her manager, because she was so cool. I was so grossed out by this pussy row of lashes, and she was so chill.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:10 am

I've never heard of that one before.

Grossest thing I've seen with my own eyes...I think it was when our last dog had surgery, he came back and he had stitches, and he had been shaved and it was all red and yellow and...it took me a while before I was able to look at him again, and it was sad because only a few months later he died after getting sick again.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:13 am

Supernova wrote:
I've never heard of that one before.

Grossest thing I've seen with my own eyes...I think it was when our last dog had surgery, he came back and he had stitches, and he had been shaved and it was all red and yellow and...it took me a while before I was able to look at him again, and it was sad because only a few months later he died after getting sick again.

Awe, that is very sad.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 am

Yeah, we still miss him. And what's scaring me now is our current dog is only about 3 years younger than the other one was when he died. But we've had him for about 13 years so there's that to consider too. But I gotta say, after this one I don't think I'm ever getting another dog.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:18 am

Supernova wrote:
Yeah, we still miss him. And what's scaring me now is our current dog is only about 3 years younger than the other one was when he died. But we've had him for about 13 years so there's that to consider too. But I gotta say, after this one I don't think I'm ever getting another dog.

I say the same, and mean it, about my dog. I won't get another. I love him too much. I lost him for 23 hours in the dead of winter when I learned he was a runner. I love him so much I don't ever want that stress of worry. I despise leaving him and as much as I love my little freak, I don't want this worry ever again.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Supernova wrote:

I say the same, and mean it, about my dog. I won't get another. I love him too much. I lost him for 23 hours in the dead of winter when I learned he was a runner. I love him so much I don't ever want that stress of worry. I despise leaving him and as much as I love my little freak, I don't want this worry ever again.

There's that, and also the fact that we also have a kitty cat, and she is very posesssive, everything is hers, everybody she likes is hers, and she doesn't take competition from anybody, cats OR dogs. And I've found cats to be much lower matinence, no leash laws, when she wanders off you know she'll come back alright, and she's outdoors so there's no taking her in and out 10 times in the winter, she's got a heating pad in her doghouse.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:30 am

Sorry about your son, Red. I presume he's alright? Sorry about your dog too, Supernova.

One of the grossest things I can remember seeing was an act on The Gong Show. Four guys came out with a glass of water and a tooth brush. The first guy brushes his teeth for a few seconds, rinses his mouth and spits back into the glass. The next guy does the same thing and then the next. Pretty gross so far, huh? The last guy didn't have a tooth brush. He just drank the glass. They were gonged just as he finished.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 am

Grossest thing I ever saw (aside from some of the specimens I work with in the lab), was about 24 years ago, when I was just starting out in the lab; I did a weekend phlebotomy job, and there had been a bad car accident, where a mother and one of her sons went through the windshield. I had to go to the Emergency Room and draw the mother's blood, and when I got into the room where she was, she had no face--it had been sheared clean off by the windshield glass.

A few months later, she came in as an outpatient for labwork and I drew her again, and they must've ended up sewing her face back on, because you could see the ring of stitches, running around her outer perimeter. I guess that's what was in the cooler on ice at her bedside when she was in the ER that day. . . jaw dropz
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 am

A penis being split open like a sub sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:13 am

(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 am

Yeah. I give that video an F-
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:50 am

As HG noted, you don't know gross until you work in a hospital. I was a nursing assistant, so it is kinda hard to come up with the grossest.

Hemipelvectomy is up there. That is where the entire leg and part of the pelvis is removed leaving a huge wound covered in see-thru plastic. Peri care was no prob as the anus is right there in view. Only saw two. The older guy didn't survive it but a 20-something hopped out of the hospital on a crutch.

Then there was the fissure between rectum and vagina on an old woman. Had to clean feces out of her vagina regularly. She eventually got over her embarrassment, but it was ruf on her.

There are more but those two stick out. Saw a guy bleed out on the pavement from a head wound. He was still alive, but I knew he would soon be dead when I saw the blood pool.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:52 am

Tony Marino wrote:
(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:

Yep, that is gross. Got a still pic of that idiocy. WHY would anyone do that?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 am

Shale wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Yep, that is gross. Got a still pic of that idiocy. WHY would anyone do that?

Some kind of sick torture pleasure obviously. I have seen pic of guys nailing their scrotum to a board!
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:19 am

Shale wrote:
As HG noted, you don't know gross until you work in a hospital. I was a nursing assistant, so it is kinda hard to come up with the grossest.

Hemipelvectomy is up there. That is where the entire leg and part of the pelvis is removed leaving a huge wound covered in see-thru plastic. Peri care was no prob as the anus is right there in view. Only saw two. The older guy didn't survive it but a 20-something hopped out of the hospital on a crutch.

Then there was the fissure between rectum and vagina on an old woman. Had to clean feces out of her vagina regularly. She eventually got over her embarrassment, but it was ruf on her.

There are more but those two stick out. Saw a guy bleed out on the pavement from a head wound. He was still alive, but I knew he would soon be dead when I saw the blood pool.

Another one that's perhaps more funny than gross, was about 20 years ago, a guy came in to the ER because he'd shoved a dildo too far up his ass, and the suction of his colon took over and pulled it up to the point where he couldn't get it back out. .. needless to say they brought him to the OR and surgically removed it, and working in a lab, we get all surgical specimens for biopsy. . . . you know where this is going!

Yes, we got the white bucket with shit-covered dildo inside, and it happened that the pathologist working at the time (who's now long retired), was a stodgy old WWII vet, with the mindset of "old fart". It was him that had to gross the "specimen", medically describe it and put it in his report!! hahahahahaha!

I never laughed so hard in my life! big grin Couldn't have happened to a better person/pathologist!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Two girls and one cup.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Two girls and one cup.

LMAO! I remember that video!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Two girls and one cup.

ROFLMAO! not worthy Winner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?    What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the grossest thing you ever saw with your own eyes?
Page 1 of 1