Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.

Go down 
+4
RedBedroom
Marc™
Alan Smithee
CatEyes10736
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. Empty
PostSubject: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:14 am

Once when I was a kid i had spent the night at a friends house. In the morning, I poured a bowl of Captain Crunch and milk and started eating. The texture was weird or the taste was wrong I don't remember, so I looked down at my next spoon full and there was these little maggots squirming around in it. I screamed and threw it down. It still gives me the heebie jeebies thinking about it.

It took me years before I could eat Captain Crunch again and I can't eat in the dark at all, I always have to see my food just in case there's some thing living in it.

so what are your food horror stories?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:46 am

What's worse than biting into an apple and finding a worm? Finding half a worm. Knock on wood, I've never had something like that happen to me accidentally. I’ve eaten octopus on purpose but that’s as exotic as I can think of or probably care to get.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:06 am

Once I decided to pour me a bowl of cereal that I hadn't eaten in months. Probably at least 6. So I pour it into the bowl, pour the milk....everything is fine. I eat a spoon full. Then I look down at the bowl and notice an ant inside. Then I notice another....and another....

I look in the cereal bag, and it's infested with ants.

I was mortified. I must have rinsed my mouth 10 times. I noticed no ant carcasses in my mouth....but was I lucky enough to not have swallowed any?

Man I don't even wanna think about it.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Cat and Marc, your stories are terrible. Either of those instances would have been awful. Can't even imagine it.

My story is not nearly as gross. I was on a cruise and I saw the mose beautiful red raspberry sauce on small bite size angelfood cake slices. I ate the thing. It was not at all what I thought. It was a sauce made with red caviar on a tiny bread slice. It was awful. I have never liked caviar, but had only ever tried black caviar. It was just so gross.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:19 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:
Once when I was a kid i had spent the night at a friends house. In the morning, I poured a bowl of Captain Crunch and milk and started eating. The texture was weird or the taste was wrong I don't remember, so I looked down at my next spoon full and there was these little maggots squirming around in it. I screamed and threw it down. It still gives me the heebie jeebies thinking about it.

It took me years before I could eat Captain Crunch again and I can't eat in the dark at all, I always have to see my food just in case there's some thing living in it.

so what are your food horror stories?

Cat I have a cereal story too. I bought a box of special K the cinnamon one. I opened the box, ate a bowl of it and then put the box up in the cabinet. About a week later I started noticing what looked like maggots crawling on the kitchen ceiling. I freaked out, I thought something died in the attic. I searched the attic, could not find anything. There were not like hundreds of them there were like 2 or 3 but this was happening every day. So then all of a sudden I started seeing what looked like little moths flying around the house. I went bonkers killing them and still seeing these maggots on the ceiling in the kitchen. I happened to open that cabinet where the cereal was in, had not opened it in about 3 weeks and saw som eof the maggots in that cabinet. I grabbed the box of cereal since that was the only thing that was open and I opened it up and it was filled with these little moths and little maggots!!! I guess the little maggots were turning into these moths and flying out of the box. After I demolished the box I got sick to my stomach thinking that I must have eaten some of those maggots when I opened up the box that day!

I like the picture of Samantha and Endora on your Avatar by the way.

Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:10 pm

I made some Carnation instant breakfast once when in a hurry for work. I drank about half on the way to work, then noticed later when I slowed down a bit that it was full of maggots. I have a strong stomach so I was cool, but I didn't finish it. My stomach isn't that strong.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:09 pm

When I was maybe thirteen years old, I had to piss. Both the bathrooms upstairs and downstairs were occupied. There was a plastic cup in room, so I urinated into that and poured it out the window after. It was a 'clear' piss. I don't know why I didn't throw the cup out, but I didn't. Instead I just sort of sat it down on my desk and forgot. Later that night, my mom brought me dinner to my room. There must have been no pop or Kool-Aid left in the house, so she just brought me a (plastic) cup of water. I notice that the plastic cup was the same make of the cup I used earlier to relieve myself, and I remembered that we didn't have any more of those cups in the house. I asked my mom where she got the cup from, and she answered she used the one sitting on my desk.

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Dan70
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Dan70

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:56 am

I had a dog when I was a kid. One day I was pouring his food into a dish and thought the smell was edible. Funny how pleasing an aroma some dog and cat food has. Too bad it never tastes as good as it smells, and I learned that first hand when I grabbed a fork and took a chunk of his meal. He looked at me, as if he didn't appreciate it too. I immediately spit it out.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:29 am

Three maggot stories? I did not realize that so many maggots got into people's homes. I am checking all of our open stuff and getting it all into air tight containers.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Chris wrote:
When I was maybe thirteen years old, I had to piss. Both the bathrooms upstairs and downstairs were occupied. There was a plastic cup in room, so I urinated into that and poured it out the window after. It was a 'clear' piss. I don't know why I didn't throw the cup out, but I didn't. Instead I just sort of sat it down on my desk and forgot. Later that night, my mom brought me dinner to my room. There must have been no pop or Kool-Aid left in the house, so she just brought me a (plastic) cup of water. I notice that the plastic cup was the same make of the cup I used earlier to relieve myself, and I remembered that we didn't have any more of those cups in the house. I asked my mom where she got the cup from, and she answered she used the one sitting on my desk.

Ugh.

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

I like the picture of Samantha and Endora on your Avatar by the way.

It's an awesome pic, isn't it? The tint is gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:46 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:

It's an awesome pic, isn't it? The tint is gorgeous.

Yup it is. Its also one of my favorite vintage shows to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.   Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose. Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst/Grossest thing you ever ate by accident or on purpose.
Page 1 of 1