What do you think of Schulyer/Gigi/Rex Storyline Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of Schulyer/Gigi/Rex Storyline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

What do you think of Schulyer/Gigi/Rex Storyline Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of Schulyer/Gigi/Rex Storyline   What do you think of Schulyer/Gigi/Rex Storyline EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:58 am

Isn't it time this comes to an end. I can't stand Gigi anymore since her first split up with Rex and her hairdo is even scarier. Rex needs to move on and forget about Gigi.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

What do you think of Schulyer/Gigi/Rex Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Schulyer/Gigi/Rex Storyline   What do you think of Schulyer/Gigi/Rex Storyline EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:31 am

Up and down garbage. All are bland characters who command too much airtime with this very banal triangle. I've never been a fan of Rex's to begin with. I think he's incredibly overrated and see him as a low budget David Vickers. Gigi is a monotonous dishrag and a real flake. And I don't think they know what to do with Schuyler (whose name is incredibly annoying to type.) With him they're just throwing meat at the ceiling and trying to see which piece sticks for longer than a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

What do you think of Schulyer/Gigi/Rex Storyline
Page 1 of 1