CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Marty's constant bantering with Todd.

stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Marty's constant bantering with Todd. Empty Marty's constant bantering with Todd.

Post by stavdash Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:35 am

Every time he either does something to her, or in this case is accused of doing something to her, she arrogantly confront him. She swears up and down that she wants nothing to do with him, and yet she is attracted to him like a fly. If you are so sure that this guy made an attempt on your life, then you do not go see him in his office.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Marty's constant bantering with Todd. Empty Re: Marty's constant bantering with Todd.

Post by Chris Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:10 pm

All the women in Todd's life do this. They damn near take a blood oath to be done with him for good, secretly hoping that he continues to pursuing them so that they can keep turning up their nose and posture. If he stays away from them, though, they come looking for him. Even Dani is doing that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Marty's constant bantering with Todd. Empty Re: Marty's constant bantering with Todd.

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:13 pm

I enjoy Marty and Todd scenes, this couple could explode on the screen if given the chance!
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Tony Marino wrote:I enjoy Marty and Todd scenes, this couple could explode on the screen if given the chance!

So are you a "Tarty" fan Tony? Smile TSJ and SH have terrific chemistry and their scenes are often "edge-of-your-seat" good when the scene is intense, but I think this may be one of the few times when actor chemistry is trumped by character sensibility. In other roles TSJ and SH could rock but as Todd and Marty, but as Todd and Marty I just can't shake what I know of their dark history to let myself go there with that possibility!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Kral wrote:

So are you a "Tarty" fan Tony? Smile TSJ and SH have terrific chemistry and their scenes are often "edge-of-your-seat" good when the scene is intense, but I think this may be one of the few times when actor chemistry is trumped by character sensibility. In other roles TSJ and SH could rock but as Todd and Marty, but as Todd and Marty I just can't shake what I know of their dark history to let myself go there with that possibility!

Yep I am a Tarty fan, I like it when they are both on together the sparks just fly!!!! I know what you mean about their dark past but putting that all behind they would make a good couple. Marty would rule Todd with an iron fist and not take any of his bull! It seems like she just can't let go completely and neither can he.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:28 pm