CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Todd is better than I am...

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Todd is better than I am... Empty Todd is better than I am...

Post by Jason B. Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Because I absolutely would not have let Cole walk. That was disgusting to watch. I'm so disappointed that Todd allowed Tea and Starr to use Hope to guilt trip him into letting that bugeyed creep go free.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Todd is better than I am... Empty Re: Todd is better than I am...

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:12 pm

And me too. I know he is trying to please Tea right now and not upset her but she would just have to understand because I would have let him fry. He was ready to pay for what he did anyway, I just would have given him a helping hand. I think if he ever does pay for anything, he will learn from it and get better because none of the idots around him can see that he need therapy to deal with his anger issues.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:30 pm

I give RC 3 months or less before he turns Todd back out of control and Cole the heroic saint!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:44 pm

It really is sickening! Téa's lost some credibility with me for her actions. No matter how they try and spin it - she's doing it for Starr, for Todd, whatever - Téa's actions showed that Todd doesn't matter to her nearly as much as she matters to him. She used her illness to manipulate him into letting a violent, remorseful offender walk free. Cole still hasn't lost that arrogance and Téa doesn't seem to care enough about Starr to recognize the danger that Starr and Hope are in as long as Cole runs free.

This show really is getting hard to stomach. I've really had it and don't even know if I feel like watching the Llandview Dumps on Todd show anymore. RC has ruined this show. I really think RC wants OLTL to be cancelled. Todd is one of the most popular characters on the show. No wonder ratings are tanking. Fans are sick of what is happening to Todd and have no interest in many of the other storylines. It's sickening!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:31 pm