Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? Empty
PostSubject: Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?   Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Every time Rachel and Brendan get together in their room, it's like daytime television.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?   Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 pm

LOL! They are so dramatic. I find it hilarious how they turn on each other when they don't win.

Rachel was SO stupid to be so mad that Jordan didn't pick her. This way Jordan made their alliance not first in everyone's mind.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?   Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:43 pm

I think Jordan did the right thing, winning the reward has nothing to do with their alliance. Rachel and Brendon are like two spoiled 5 year olds that whine and cry and turn on each other when they dont' get their way. I knew she was not going to put Jeff and Jordan on the block, she isn't that stupid. They need to look at Danielle and see where her loyalties are.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?   Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:48 am

Be glad Big Brother airs on CBS, because if this was VH-1, Brendan and Rachel would have their own spinoff.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?   Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:58 am

They baby talk each other constantly and it's nauseating. Rachel and Brendan are like COMEDY! I especially like how Rachel gets bitchy with people but as soon as somebody gets bitchy back, she runs and cries to Brendan about it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?   Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:43 am

AtownPeep wrote:
Be glad Big Brother airs on CBS, because if this was VH-1, Brendan and Rachel would have their own spinoff.

LOL can you imagine that!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?   Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 am

AtownPeep wrote:

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?   Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

LOL can you imagine that!!!

So, would you watch, Tony? I have to admit that my sorry ass probably would! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?   Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do I feel like I'm watching a soap?
Page 1 of 1