Relationship with the in-laws Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relationship with the in-laws

Go down 
+2
Alan Smithee
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Relationship with the in-laws Empty
PostSubject: Relationship with the in-laws   Relationship with the in-laws EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 am

Do you have any in-laws? If so, how well do they tend to get along with you and the rest of your family? Do you have any who have clashed with the immediate family and created conflict?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with the in-laws   Relationship with the in-laws EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:22 am

My wife and I get along fine with our in-laws. It's not one big love fest but everyone gets along pretty well most of the time. I count myself lucky that way.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with the in-laws   Relationship with the in-laws EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:57 am

I got in no in-laws in my immediately fam but I do got a cousin in law who they all hate & talk shit about cause of how flaky she acts.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with the in-laws   Relationship with the in-laws EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:01 am

I like my father in law. That's all I got to say. silent
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with the in-laws   Relationship with the in-laws EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:55 pm

CeCe wrote:
I like my father in law. That's all I got to say. silent

You didn't mention your mother in law. I suppose that means she's passed on? http://zaazu.com
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with the in-laws   Relationship with the in-laws EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

You didn't mention your mother in law. I suppose that means she's passed on? http://zaazu.com

She HATED me before she even met me. She had already picked out his wife lol She even wrote him a letter telling him how he would never be happy with me after we were married & had a kid. It was an ice cold relationship between us until the bitter end. Horrid woman.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with the in-laws   Relationship with the in-laws EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Couldn't stand either of my first husband's parents. I pulled down the shade and did my best.

Loved my current husband's parents. Liked his mother better than my own in many ways.

Husband has one brother I cannot stand. He has one sister that I didn't speak to for 7 years (but we get along well now. . . took long enough to work that one out).

There are numerous other members that are "pwt" and we don't let them get close to us. I am very guarded of who I allow in my life.

He comes from a large family background, so trust me, there are plenty of others that I do like.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with the in-laws   Relationship with the in-laws EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Have a bro in law who's like my dad. My mother/father in law were absolutely horrible inconsiderate evil people. She would come into my house and make a list of the "correct" brands of food that i should buy. After going thru my cabinets she would write "buy skippy not jif, 3diamonds tuna not chicken of the sea" etc.

they even stole from me
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with the in-laws   Relationship with the in-laws EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:35 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
Have a bro in law who's like my dad. My mother/father in law were absolutely horrible inconsiderate evil people. She would come into my house and make a list of the "correct" brands of food that i should buy. After going thru my cabinets she would write "buy skippy not jif, 3diamonds tuna not chicken of the sea" etc.

they even stole from me

Living happily ever after is the best revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with the in-laws   Relationship with the in-laws Empty

Back to top Go down

Relationship with the in-laws
Page 1 of 1