CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+10
FireIce918
Alan Smithee
Chris
Nystyle709
CeCe
Forgiveness Man
tmontyb
captainbryce
wants2laugh
AtownPeep
14 posters

Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

News Re: Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm

captainbryce wrote:Wow, I can see that there is much ignorance on this board concerning condoms and condom usage. I would sorta expect that from some of the women, but not nearly this many and certainly no males. So it falls upon myself to explain the mystical nature of condoms.

SIZE

The average size of the adult male penis is generally reported to be between 5 1/2 and 6 inches in most US surveys. There have only every been slight variations between races. African Americans tend to be about half an inch longer that white men on average while Asians tend to be about an inch shorter than white men on average. But taking all races into consideration, the majority of penises (more than 50%) are going to fall within the 5 1/2 to 6 inch range. The average penis "girth" has also been calculated through a compilation of studies and polls. That being said, condom manufacturers came up with a "one size fits all" mentality based on the known average penis size. The idea is that since it is made of latex and is expandable, they will simply make a condom that is slightly smaller than the average size penis and can expand to slightly larger than average.

Problem, this condom will only work for the "majority" of men. If the guy has a needle dick down there, or he's packing a mighty 8 1/2 inch baseball bat, a regular size condom isn't going work. As a result, Condoms generally come in FOUR common sizes, "standard" (which is the most common sized condoms, also known as regular), "magnum" (which are slightly longer and wider than standard condoms), "magnum XL" (which are even bigger than standard magnums), and "snugger fit" (designed for the guy who doesn't quite measure up to average).

On a TMI note: I've actually tried on all the sizes before. I can wear standard or magnums comfortably. But I can say from personal experience that if you are at least an "average" size guy, snugger fit condoms are going to strangle your dick (if you can even get them on properly). Magnum XL's will only impress your own ego, but they are going to slip off during sex.

That is really awesome of you to go through the long explanation. I really, at age 35, thought it was a one size fits all and that only one size was available. But, in my defense, kinda, my son's dad had a vasectomy when I was 23. So, I have not seen a ton of penises. But this is great for me to know since one day this will come up with my son. I am not glad that condom size will be an addition to our talk, but glad to know it has to be.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:03 am

nice thread This thread is hilarious! Got me thinking of all the funny condom encounters I've had over the years!

I (briefly) dated a guy so small that I wanted to invent a condom with a drawstring. Seriously, I referred to him as "Drawstring" in my head, because the condom always slipped! Keyword: BRIEF.

I also remember during college that the only condoms available during a crucial moment seemed to be the free ones Student Health tucked into EVERYTHING--and they were always the colored Lifestyles or something equally weird. I almost died laughing when a guy I was dating referred to one as a Fisher Price condom! They were abnormally thick and clumsy and only good for makeshift water balloons....

Possibly the best "condom moment" was when I was working at a convenience store in high school, and my (same age) coworker casually slid a box of Magnums on the counter at the end of his shift and just stared at me while trying to not laugh...I quietly rung him up and finally said, "That big, huh?" He smiled proudly and nodded LOL.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 am

FireIce918 wrote: nice thread This thread is hilarious! Got me thinking of all the funny condom encounters I've had over the years!

I (briefly) dated a guy so small that I wanted to invent a condom with a drawstring. Seriously, I referred to him as "Drawstring" in my head, because the condom always slipped! Keyword: BRIEF.

I also remember during college that the only condoms available during a crucial moment seemed to be the free ones Student Health tucked into EVERYTHING--and they were always the colored Lifestyles or something equally weird. I almost died laughing when a guy I was dating referred to one as a Fisher Price condom! They were abnormally thick and clumsy and only good for makeshift water balloons....

Possibly the best "condom moment" was when I was working at a convenience store in high school, and my (same age) coworker casually slid a box of Magnums on the counter at the end of his shift and just stared at me while trying to not laugh...I quietly rung him up and finally said, "That big, huh?" He smiled proudly and nodded LOL.

how funny Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:44 pm