What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?

Go down 
+10
RedBedroom
FireIce918
CeCe
Tony Marino
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
Chris
Supernova
Kral
AtownPeep
14 posters
AuthorMessage
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Empty
PostSubject: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 pm

I personally don't like them. But that is just me.

What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? The-worst-c-866x1024
What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Marylandmaternityphotog
What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Marylandmaternityportra
What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Maternity%20photos%20Lake%20Tahoe-10
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:18 pm

I don't mind them. But I don't think I would do it if I was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Holy crap, can't that dude in the first picture wait until the current kid's out before he tries again?

I think a lot of them are just in poor taste, especially when celebrities do them; we don't care if you look like you're smuggling a Thanksgiving turkey in your blouse.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 pm

I'm not much of a fan of maternity photos either. I'd play along if my child's mother was bent on having us take photos, but it wouldn't be anything I'd suggest.

Last edited by Chris on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 pm

They're photos. Don't have much of an opinion in them.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:53 pm

I like the two middle shots but the first is just a little too "Adam & Eve"ish for me.

Don't care for the last photo, either. There's no point in hiding her own face since she's pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:30 pm

They don't bother me at all.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Bluesmama wrote:
I like the two middle shots but the first is just a little too "Adam & Eve"ish for me.

Don't care for the last photo, either. There's no point in hiding her own face since she's pregnant.

Biblical Adam & Eve or the.....company?
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Normally I think they're cute.

But the first one IS disturbing. I feel like they're staring at the fetus like, "This is what we do, kid....DON'T F**KIN INTERRUPT." Yikes.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Most of the time I think they are really great looking. Depending on how intimate they appear would determine where they are in my house. I wouldn't have any revealing ones in a main area, more like my bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:51 pm

FireIce918 wrote:
Normally I think they're cute.

But the first one IS disturbing. I feel like they're staring at the fetus like, "This is what we do, kid....DON'T F**KIN INTERRUPT." Yikes.

A doctor was holding a new baby that he had just delivered.The baby looked up at him and said, "Are you my father?"The doctor said, "No, I am the doctor that delivered you." Then the doctor handed the baby to the nurse.While the nurse was cleaning the baby the baby looked at the nurse and said, "Are you my father?"The nurse said, "No, I am just the nurse." Then the nurse gave the baby to the new father.The baby looked at him and said, "Are you my father?"The new father said proudly, "Yes! I am your father."Then the baby started poking his father in the forehead over and over again and said, "So how do YOU like it?!"

Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

When I was a kid, women in "that condition" almost hid, wearing those tent maternity dresses. Then somewhere in the counter-culture earth mothers came out of the closet and showed their big, beautiful bellies as if it were some kinda miracle that we all came out of such a place.

Yes, preggos are beautiful.

I got a great foto of a model friend of mine. Can't show it here 'cause OMG! Wow! her naked female breast are showing and it violates some kinda moral code or something.

But you can sneak out here and see it:
http://home.earthlink.net/~artistfriends/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/pregmodeltxtmay90web.jpg

I'm kinda proud to get such a good pic. And those naked breasts are a bit fuller than normal (another miracle for feeding that baby). So lucky to get this pic. She was in labor while we shot, baby came the next day.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:26 pm

As "beautiful", "natural" and yada-yada-yada as pregnancy is supposed to be, at almost 9 months pregnant, I don't like taking pictures now. There's no way I'd expose my bare stomach for one of those maternity photos. no If I did though, it would be something almost exclusively for the baby book (most of the pictures I have taken over the course of my pregnancy that focused on it I did for the sake of archiving them in the baby's portfolio). Some very pregnant woman will pose for these photos, and then have them blown up to painting size to be displayed on the wall. I just can't. Contrary to what some earthy types like to believe, pregnancy is just not all that glamorous or when a woman is looking her best.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 am

I really don't like looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?   What is your opinion of Maternity Photos? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your opinion of Maternity Photos?
Page 1 of 1