Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today Empty
PostSubject: Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today   Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:12 pm

LMAO!

Viki's moaning at the end was HILARIOUS. Very fun and camp!
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today   Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Weren't they the best?After weeks of all that endless teen drama,there were finally a few episodes I could watch without my finger on the ff button!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today   Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Kral wrote:
LMAO!

Viki's moaning at the end was HILARIOUS. Very fun and camp!

Best part of the show was with David and Viki!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today   Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:13 pm

For a long time I thought that Viki and David's friendship was treason and just plain wrong, because of the circumstances that led David to town in the first place, but yeah...I'm starting to thaw to it. The moaning yesterday was priceless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today   Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Back in the day,David was a dirty dog and would have sold his own mom for a quarter but the writers changed the character and this was one of the few times it was a big improvement.
I love the bond David has with Viki.He makes her laugh in a way that no one has done since Ben.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today   Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:02 am

allison13 wrote:
Back in the day,David was a dirty dog and would have sold his own mom for a quarter but the writers changed the character and this was one of the few times it was a big improvement.
I love the bond David has with Viki.He makes her laugh in a way that no one has done since Ben.

True Allison. I said in another thread that David is definitely not the same schnook he used to be. He's still sneaky and self centered, but not as rotten as he was back in his David/Tina days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today   Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today Empty

Back to top Go down

Loved Viki/David/Charlie/Dorian today
Page 1 of 1