Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian

Go down 
+3
allison13
pisces33
TSJFan4Ever
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian Empty
PostSubject: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Watching David and Dorian today left me feeling queasy. Maybe it's because I can't stand either one of them but today's scenes were just icky for me. Part of it is the age difference and the fact that they've been behaving like a couple of teenagers all summer in a storyline that is going to go down as one of the worst I've seen on OLTL - right up there with 1968 and the Gigi/Stacey fiasco. By the end of the show, I was wishing I hadn't had lunch while watching. I had to mute and turn away. Reminds me of some commercials Dairy Queen ran a few years ago that totally turned me off waffle bowls and ice cream to the point where I still don't feel like having on - not from DQ, anyway.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:03 pm

I can't take them either. It is so forced and phony.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Somewhere something went horribly wrong bec in the beginning,this couple was dynamite and the age difference didn't matter one bit.Of course the writing was much better and the characters were not nearly as juvenile as they are now.Even David wasn't this silly and that's saying something.Time to bring Ron back from DisneyWorld.

Last edited by allison13 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 pm

They're as exciting as watching paint dry.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Yeah - I remember not minding them way back - back before David started the revolving door. It just seems that lately, each return of his has gotten worse and this latest return? I'm at the point of thinking that if David walked out the door and never came back, I wouldn't miss him. Dorian is screechy and cackly so much of the time and he's a total idiot. I think you're right, pisces - they just seem so forced and phony now and yup - juvenile. Not at all what I call entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:56 pm

^^^^The two are just jokes anymore, sad.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:43 pm

The milk is expired on David and Dorian. They were interesting when they were both connivers who succumbed to passion while trying to destroy each other. Now both are cartoons.

They remind me of Liza Minelli and David Gest.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:03 pm

and lousy cartoons at that. Anyone watch those old Care Bear cartoons? There was this character called Screechy on there and that's exactly who Dorian reminds me of and David? He shares the title of village idiot with Rex.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:04 pm

I'll be so glad when TW leaves for DH again. D&D are painful to watch. Can't they bring back Mel (the REAL Mel...not the black lesbian who supposedly carries part of his soul.) I don't care about David, but I can't stand what they have done to Dorian. Once a powerhouse, now she's just a silly (partially senile acting) and shrill old woman.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:47 am

I'm trying to remember when the last time I liked Dorian was but ITA ForeverJash - they really are writing her as nothing more than a shrill, old women, which is a shame. I'm counting down the days until David is gone. I like him on DH, but can't stand him on OLTL anymore.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:23 am

^^^^I liked her when she adopted Langston. That was the last time she likable, IMO.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:00 pm

enough with the punch lines because daid and dorian are punch lines!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:05 pm

^^^^They are? Punch lines are usually funnier. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian   Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian Empty

Back to top Go down

Ew - I really can't get into David and Dorian
Page 1 of 1