CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Tony Marino
CeCe
Supernova
Nystyle709
Chris
9 posters

What do you hate the most about going to the doctor?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What do you hate the most about going to the doctor?  Empty What do you hate the most about going to the doctor?

Post by Chris Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 am

Are you especially annoyed by anything involving doctor visits?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What do you hate the most about going to the doctor?  Empty Re: What do you hate the most about going to the doctor?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 am

Nope. Gotta do it. I care about my health.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What do you hate the most about going to the doctor?  Empty Re: What do you hate the most about going to the doctor?

Post by Supernova Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:17 am

The only doctor I go to is the dentist, as for that the waiting and not knowing is the worst part.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:47 am

Paying the bill in cash.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:50 am

My doctor's bedside manners leave something to be desired so I usually request the associate doctor who is a lot nicer.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 pm

The wait in the waiting room followed by the wait in the exam room.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:30 pm

The waiting inside the examining room irks me, and the occasional goof up, or further inquiries, about my insurance info.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:06 am

When they don't listen, or rush through my appointment. I'm starting to see a lot more of this lately, and it's very disturbing.

I also hate it when doctors don't want to admit they made a mistake. I had one give me the wrong prescription--Zantec instead of Zyrtec. I had an eye doctor prescribe a contact lens brand that didn't come in my strength--and this was AFTER he completely forgot to write it down on the FIRST prescription. I had a dentist who pricked my tounge with Novacaine while filling a cavity and I couldn't taste for days. But somehow I was the one making this shyt up when I told them about it. And then they wonder why I'm not repeat business.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:29 am

I hate not being able to call my doctor and talk to him directly. They always put me thru to the nurse practitioner. If I WANTED her, i would have asked for her--- i want my freakin DOCTOR
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:39 am

wants2laugh wrote:I hate not being able to call my doctor and talk to him directly. They always put me thru to the nurse practitioner. If I WANTED her, i would have asked for her--- i want my freakin DOCTOR

What would be funny would be to send somebody else in your place and when the doctor complains, ' Shrugs (Oh well…) Well, I didn't want your nurse either but there you go!'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:46 pm