CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Would you EVER let a doctor do this to you?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Would you EVER let a doctor do this to you? Empty Would you EVER let a doctor do this to you?

Post by Supernova Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:53 am

My mother knew a man who when he was 85 the doctors found out he had throat cancer and I guess mouth cancer, is that the right term? Anyway, they opened him up, cut it out, okay fine, but after that they decided a good way to make sure it couldn't grow back was to have all his teeth removed, stitch his mouth shut and just leave a little hole for a straw to fit through. Exactly WHAT this was supposed to accomplish, we have never been able to figure out but no surprise the guy was dead in 6 months anyway so at 85 that was really worth it wasn't it? eye roll But doctors like to think they're God and know everything and we as the patients are too stupid to understand ANYTHING and that's given them leeway to do some of the DUMBEST things in history known to man. But if it were you in this position, what would you do?
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Would you EVER let a doctor do this to you? Empty Re: Would you EVER let a doctor do this to you?

Post by wants2laugh Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:59 am

uh... no

I'd be shocked if i made it to 85, and there is no way anyone is sewing my big hole shut! LOL

doctors do do stupid things tho. My mother went to the doctor because she kept throwing up. The gastroentrologist told her to see a gynecology because he said that her stomach was really hard. He said that she had to have her gall bladder removed, and then the gynecologist said she needed a total hysterectomy. They did both operations at the same time. That was like 10yrs ago. The woman stills throws up every day, but she never went back to the doctor cause she wasnt sure how many organs she still had left from them to take out!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Would you EVER let a doctor do this to you? Empty Re: Would you EVER let a doctor do this to you?

Post by Supernova Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:06 am

wants2laugh wrote:uh... no

I'd be shocked if i made it to 85, and there is no way anyone is sewing my big hole shut! LOL

doctors do do stupid things tho. My mother went to the doctor because she kept throwing up. The gastroentrologist told her to see a gynecology because he said that her stomach was really hard. He said that she had to have her gall bladder removed, and then the gynecologist said she needed a total hysterectomy. They did both operations at the same time. That was like 10yrs ago. The woman stills throws up every day, but she never went back to the doctor cause she wasnt sure how many organs she still had left from them to take out!

Holy crap, 10 years and still throwing up? Though that's just what I was thinking, around HERE, if your stomach's hard that means you ARE going to be throwing up, why that is I'd like to know, but I digress.

When my mother went to the hospital and had me, EVERYBODY there thought she was too stupid to know anything, she told them not to sew her up with nylon because she's allergic 'oh that's all in your head', yeah and her swollen oozing infected stomach for 6 months was in her head too I suppose. They put her on a morphine drip she told them to unhook her because she didn't want it and the nurse said 'HERE is how you press the button' and shot her up with it so she was nauseated and couldn't see. I tell you if anybody tried that shit with me, there would be charges because I would beat the hell out of every moron in scrubs who came near me and was apparently too stupid to hear.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:51 am

I would pay around $15 to know where you live. Shit schools and vehicles unable to run city streets....Maybe the guy presented to the doctors as someone unwilling to give up his life as a solid food eater so they had to do something because he was too ill to support solids and had severe gum disease? But really, I am sure a patient could protest not getting his mouth shut. And if they took advantage of an elderly patient, people that knew of the situation should have reported it.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:55 am

RedBedroom wrote:I would pay around $15 to know where you live. Shit schools and vehicles unable to run city streets..

LMAO!

UR sooooo freakin funny!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:48 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I would pay around $15 to know where you live. Shit schools and vehicles unable to run city streets....Maybe the guy presented to the doctors as someone unwilling to give up his life as a solid food eater so they had to do something because he was too ill to support solids and had severe gum disease? But really, I am sure a patient could protest not getting his mouth shut. And if they took advantage of an elderly patient, people that knew of the situation should have reported it.

I love you Red. Just want you to know that. Would you EVER let a doctor do this to you? 672400

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:08 am