CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The craziest thing(s) you've ever done? Empty The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?

Post by Chris Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 am

Describe one of your 'I still can't believe I did that?' stunts.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

The craziest thing(s) you've ever done? Empty Re: The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 am

This isn't too crazy, but my high school best friend and I road tripped to Atlanta (about a 12 hour drive) to visit a mutual friend and then left early when she was a shitty hostess and drove to Nashville with no plan. It was so fun and spur of the moment.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

The craziest thing(s) you've ever done? Empty Re: The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?

Post by Shale Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:56 am

IDK, I guess taking off in a VW Beetle with 3 friends from New Orleans to the Atlanta Pop Festival, with no tickets, just went. Then from their drove the bug across the country to San Francisco, with no idea what I would do there might be considered crazy. But somehow did not seem that way when I was 25.

Arranging a flight from NY to Luxembourg, then treking overland to India with no actual plan or itenerary (Slept on a park bench, stranded in Tehran) could seem crazy now, but at the time seemed perfectly ... adventurous.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 am

A friend and I went "camping" for a week or so the summer I turned 19. It was like something out of a Hunter S. Thompson book.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Oh, I hitch-hiked from San Francisco to New Orleans. A couple of crazy things happened on that 4-day trip but it all seemed quite normal in the subculture at the time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:28 pm