CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Craziest thing you ever did to get the attention of somebody were interested in.

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Craziest thing you ever did to get the attention of somebody were interested in. Empty Craziest thing you ever did to get the attention of somebody were interested in.

Post by Jason B. Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 pm

You ever obsess over someone you were interested in personally? I think the craziest thing I ever did to get somebody's attention was lose 20 lbs. in a month, while staying away from them altogether during that time. Wanted it so when they saw me again they would notice the extreme.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Craziest thing you ever did to get the attention of somebody were interested in. Empty Re: Craziest thing you ever did to get the attention of somebody were interested in.

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:45 am

JB wrote:You ever obsess over someone you were interested in personally? I think the craziest thing I ever did to get somebody's attention was lose 20 lbs. in a month, while staying away from them altogether during that time. Wanted it so when they saw me again they would notice the extreme.

How did you do that? Me personally, I can't say that I've done anything out of the ordinary to get someone's attention. I remember that I had the biggest crush on one of my co-workers.....I used to get annoyed if I didn't see him when he was supposed to work. Like someone else would come relieve me instead of him. I really only wanted to jump his bones....which I did for a year and a half....so I'm over it now.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Craziest thing you ever did to get the attention of somebody were interested in. Empty Re: Craziest thing you ever did to get the attention of somebody were interested in.

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 pm

This is such a good question! Can't wait to read all the replies to come.
    I really never did anything crazy. All that comes to mind is lying to a crush that I could make his favorite dessert (carrot cake) from scratch. And I did not know, so I used a box. I was still in college, so I never cooked anything that did not come from a box!
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

How did you do that?

How did I lose 20 lbs. in a month? Ate once a day, a midsize dinner. Then went to the gym and did a ton of cardio! The weight literally fell off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:39 pm