The craziest thing(s) you've ever done? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The craziest thing(s) you've ever done? Empty
PostSubject: The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?   The craziest thing(s) you've ever done? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 am

Describe one of your 'I still can't believe I did that?' stunts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?   The craziest thing(s) you've ever done? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 am

This isn't too crazy, but my high school best friend and I road tripped to Atlanta (about a 12 hour drive) to visit a mutual friend and then left early when she was a shitty hostess and drove to Nashville with no plan. It was so fun and spur of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?   The craziest thing(s) you've ever done? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:56 am

IDK, I guess taking off in a VW Beetle with 3 friends from New Orleans to the Atlanta Pop Festival, with no tickets, just went. Then from their drove the bug across the country to San Francisco, with no idea what I would do there might be considered crazy. But somehow did not seem that way when I was 25.

Arranging a flight from NY to Luxembourg, then treking overland to India with no actual plan or itenerary (Slept on a park bench, stranded in Tehran) could seem crazy now, but at the time seemed perfectly ... adventurous.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?   The craziest thing(s) you've ever done? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 am

A friend and I went "camping" for a week or so the summer I turned 19. It was like something out of a Hunter S. Thompson book.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?   The craziest thing(s) you've ever done? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Oh, I hitch-hiked from San Francisco to New Orleans. A couple of crazy things happened on that 4-day trip but it all seemed quite normal in the subculture at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?   The craziest thing(s) you've ever done? Empty

Back to top Go down

The craziest thing(s) you've ever done?
Page 1 of 1