Craziest thing you saw somebody do Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Craziest thing you saw somebody do

Go down 
+8
RedBedroom
AtownPeep
Marc™
femme fatale
Tony Marino
Shale
CeCe
Wadsworth
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

Craziest thing you saw somebody do Empty
PostSubject: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:40 pm

What is the craziest shit you ever saw somebody do. I was walking down the street 1 day and saw (for real) a guy squatted on the ground dropping a deuce in plain view.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Not quite as gross (but close) I saw a guy one time walk right by the restroom only to whip it out in the parking lot. Just looked at him & said "Seriously?" You could tell it probably wasn't his first time.

Also saw a woman once open a jar of pickles in the grocery store, take a drink & put the jar back on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Wadsworth wrote:
What is the craziest shit you ever saw somebody do. I was walking down the street 1 day and saw (for real) a guy squatted on the ground dropping a deuce in plain view.

That was pretty common in India back in the '70s. Don't know if they improved it since then. If you gotta go - you gotta go.

Ppl pissin outside is pretty common here in Miami. Once saw a woman squatting beside a convenience store. The light was behind her and I learned that some women can piss a very wide stream. Found it sorta interesting - educational.

Well, also in India I saw a sadguru buried for several days beside the road, with only one hand sticking out of the ground counting holy beads.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 pm

I saw a girl giving her boyfriend head on a getty at the beach once. Don't know if that is weird but it sure was erotic!
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:00 pm

There's this park near my house that is notorious for being a cruising spot for men looking to fool around with each other. One time I was taking a short cut driving through it as the sun was going down and saw this guy walking along the park sidewalk. Then he pulls down his shorts and walks his bare ass into the bushes. I was stunned.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:48 am

femme fatale wrote:
There's this park near my house that is notorious for being a cruising spot for men looking to fool around with each other. One time I was taking a short cut driving through it as the sun was going down and saw this guy walking along the park sidewalk. Then he pulls down his shorts and walks his bare ass into the bushes. I was stunned.

When I was 11 I was at the park and saw something along those lines. Me and my cousins were playing football....the ball flew past me into the bushes. I went to get it and saw these 2 dudes messing around. When they saw me they ran.

Stay away from those bushes!
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:17 pm

When I was in line at the McDonald's drive thru once, in my review view mirror I saw this boy and girl who looked all of 13 standing in this field behind the McDonald's. Then he just hauls off and punches her in the face. I couldn't believe what I had just saw.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:26 pm

We had a streak of about four or five years that we saw accidents on the highway all the time. As in, we would literally see the accident happen. We saw so many, mostly all going to my parents', that we stopped telling people about it because it was so hard to believe we saw that many. The worst was a woman hitting the ditch and her car vaulting into the air, hitting the ground and ejecting her.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:35 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
We had a streak of about four or five years that we saw accidents on the highway all the time. ...

I Never saw the actual accidents but have come across several immediately after they happened, watching the victims as they died.

One was right outside my apt on a busy street here on Miami Beach. I heard the car hit the guy and he laid on the street bleeding out thru his head dying. Five days later an old woman was hit on the same street half a block away, also heard that from my apt. She was dead already. Both, of course, hit and run.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
I saw a girl giving her boyfriend head on a getty at the beach once. Don't know if that is weird but it sure was erotic!

Years ago, when I was in the Air Force at Ft. Meade my buddy and I (gun enthusiasts) were walking in the woods target shooting. His German Shepherd was with us. We saw a car parked on a trail in the woods and went to check it out. When we looked in thru the windshield we saw a girl looking back at us as her BF was humping away.

Had to be a shock to her having two guys and a dog looking at her thru the window. We discretely left and they quickly drove off shortly.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Shale wrote:

I Never saw the actual accidents but have come across several immediately after they happened, watching the victims as they died.

One was right outside my apt on a busy street here on Miami Beach. I heard the car hit the guy and he laid on the street bleeding out thru his head dying. Five days later an old woman was hit on the same street half a block away, also heard that from my apt. She was dead already. Both, of course, hit and run.

We have come across more accidents after the fact than we can count. The last one was in Sept. and we were about tenth to pull over. I told him not to bother calling it in because there were already so many others pulled over. He ignored my advice and good thing he did, because his was the first call.

In downtown Atlanta, I did see a guy get hit by a car...the car drove off. It was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:21 am

Saw this fool play Russian Roulette with himself once. There *was* a bullet in the gun, because after he pointed at himself and pulled the trigger, the next trigger pull (pointed up at the sky) fired.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:22 am

While driving I once spotted someone edge walking (hands out at their side) on a high and narrow ledge. Clearly they had a death wish.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 am

Quote :
Stay away from those bushes!

Sounds just like what those two were doing.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:56 am

This doesn't compare to pinching a loaf on the sidewalk or hand walking across a bridge but a while back when I had a paper route, I saw this guy sleeping on his front porch. Got him right between the eyes with the paper but he never woke up. Just kind of swatted with his hand.

:biggrin:
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:08 pm

alan smithee wrote:
This doesn't compare to pinching a loaf on the sidewalk or hand walking across a bridge but a while back when I had a paper route, I saw this guy sleeping on his front porch. Got him right between the eyes with the paper but he never woke up. Just kind of swatted with his hand.:biggrin:

Hmmm. You didn't laugh at him did you?
https://conversationchamber.forumotion.net/t862-weirdest-place-you-ever-slept
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:19 pm

:biggrin: no
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:03 am

Craziest thing I ever saw was a natural childbirth, I'm very serious when I say that. It's ALWAYS astounding to me how that thing expands. Wink
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:09 am

JB wrote:
Craziest thing I ever was a natural childbirth, I'm very serious when I say that. It's ALWAYS astounding to me how that thing expands. Wink

Good response...I saw a child being born (other than my own) and yeah, that was a trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craziest thing you saw somebody do   Craziest thing you saw somebody do Empty

Back to top Go down

Craziest thing you saw somebody do
Page 1 of 1