Dominic's eviction Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dominic's eviction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Dominic's eviction Empty
PostSubject: Dominic's eviction   Dominic's eviction EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:07 pm

I didn't like seeing him go. Despite making some bonehead moves by talking too much, I think he was a decent competitor and good for the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Dominic's eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's eviction   Dominic's eviction EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Dominic allowed himself to be manipulated by one of the worst people in the house, Danielle. He obviously didn't watch Danielle on her season and see how she uses men to her advantage and lets them do her dirty work. He got caught up in it and he had to pay the price when it was exposed. He should have come clean with Jeff and maybe he would have been spared. In that game if you find out someone is gunning for you, you get rid of them as fast as you can.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Dominic's eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's eviction   Dominic's eviction EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:46 am

Dominic was a semi-strong player, but his manipulation skills weren't as slick as he thought they were. I was pulling for him up until he went and blabbed to Shelly (who I'm starting to dislike BTW). That was such a dumb move on his part. Why did he think he could trust her? What allegiance did she ever show to a side that benefited him? He signed his death warrant and after that I was done with him cause I knew he'd be out the door.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Dominic's eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's eviction   Dominic's eviction EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:30 am

Well if he ends up coming back into the house (there is some twist coming up with America voting) he should stay far away from Danielle.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Dominic's eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's eviction   Dominic's eviction EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Well if he ends up coming back into the house (there is some twist coming up with America voting) he should stay far away from Danielle.

Has there been any confirmation that any evicted hg's are back into the real world? I had a feeling that maybe all of them have been sequestered.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Dominic's eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's eviction   Dominic's eviction EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:18 am

I didn't like seeing him go either, and I agree, if he hadn't told shelly anything, he'd still be in the house.

also, i was sad to see cassie go, I liked her.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Dominic's eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's eviction   Dominic's eviction EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Don't be too sad a twist in the game is coming up and sometimes an evicted houseguest comes back! It makes sense since they were one short when Dick left the house.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Dominic's eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's eviction   Dominic's eviction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:54 am

^^Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

Dominic's eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's eviction   Dominic's eviction EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 am

CBS has you vote on their website who you want to come back. One year I think it was season I voted for Kaysar to come back to the house and he did. Julie will mention it on the show when and if its going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dominic's eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic's eviction   Dominic's eviction Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic's eviction
Page 1 of 1