'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment

Go down 
+2
tmontyb
femme fatale
6 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment Empty
PostSubject: 'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment   'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:54 am

Quote :
'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment
The Canadian PressBy Shaya Tayefe Mohajer, The Associated Press | The Canadian Press – 2 hours 48 minutes ago
http://beta.ca.news.yahoo.com/octomom-faces-eviction-california-home-owner-says-she-20101226-171742-942.html

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The man who sold his Southern California home to "Octomom" Nadya Suleman said Sunday that he's going ahead with eviction proceedings because she hasn't made a long overdue $450,000 payment.

Amer Haddadin said he'll evict Suleman if she and her lawyer Jeff Czech don't pay the balance on the house by Friday. A balloon payment was due Oct. 9.

"I think they have money, but they are hiding the money," Haddadin said.

Suleman and Czech were served notice on Dec. 2 by mail and by hand, Haddadin said. He expects the eviction to be speedy.

Suleman and her 14 children have lived in the 4-bedroom house for nearly two years, ever since she brought her octuplets home to the quiet cul-de-sac in La Habra, about 25 miles (40.23 kilometres) east of Los Angeles. Her father purchased the home for $565,000, including a $130,000 down payment.

Suleman's father, Ed Doud, cut a deal with Haddadin for the house because a traditional bank loan wasn't available to Suleman, who is unmarried and unemployed. She previously lived with her mother in a small Whittier home before that house was foreclosed on.

In April, Haddadin granted a 6-month extension on the remaining balance, and says that as a Jordanian, he took pity on a fellow Arab in a tough spot, and pledged to help Doud, who is Palestinian.

Haddadin said Czech and Suleman became joint owners of the house in August, after her father transferred the deed from his name.

Reached by phone Sunday, Czech said he had no immediate comment except that Suleman has been making $4,000 payments every month.

Suleman already had six small children before giving birth to the octuplets. All 14 children were conceived through in vitro fertilization.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment   'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:52 am

That's too bad. I feel bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: 'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment   'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Sorry, I don't feel bad for this freak show. I feel sorry for her kids. There's another thread around here about if forced sterilization is ever right. Being reminded of her I’m “this” close to amending my original opinion.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: 'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment   'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:10 pm

^^Agree. I feel very sorry for all of those kids but not her. She seems to have spent the money given to her for the kids on everything except their care. She's been able to afford cosmetic surgery, manicures & other things for herself, but not a roof for those children. The world doesn't owe this woman for giving birth multiple times for kids she can't afford. Reality tv has given people the idea they can do outrageous things & be rewarded for it. One person can't give that many children the kind of love, care, nurturing & guidance they need. If someone gave her the money to bail her out, this same issue would just come up again later or it would be something else she needed. It would never end. Those poor kids are getting the short end of it all the way around.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: 'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment   'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Yeah, I feel sorry for the kids too. It is a shame that she had so many more with her means. I wonder if she will be evicted this week...
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: 'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment   'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:13 am

I really feel sorry for the kids, too. This woman clearly isn't right in the head and it's time SS took a hand and stepped in to provide for those kids. She's milking those kids for everything she can but not bothering to take care of them properly. ITA with Cece - I really hope people don't bail her out, as that will just teach her to keep milking others for everything she can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment   'Octomom' faces eviction from California home; owner says she owes $450,000 payment Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1