CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Does your market do "themed" sales for foods?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Does your market do "themed" sales for foods?  Empty Does your market do "themed" sales for foods?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:26 am

Ours does all the time, and tonight, I was so impressed. For the first time I have seen it, they did a burger theme. They had flavored hamburger meat, in patties. They sold them in packs of three (though one could get them in odd numbers from the unpackaged meat area) for $3 per pound. They had six kinds, with a sample area. I only tried the mushroom and swiss, and it was so good. They also had their bakery hamburger buns $1 for a six count, which is a great deal.

I know it is all a marketing ploy, but I really do like that they offer things on sale each week that fit a meal theme because it makes it all more affordable.

Does your market do this?
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Does your market do "themed" sales for foods?  Empty Re: Does your market do "themed" sales for foods?

Post by Impact Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:43 am

Occasionally my local supermarket will have specials were if you buy this product with that product, you'll get something off the whole purchase. Like cheese, barbecue sauce or french fries with ground beef.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Does your market do "themed" sales for foods?  Empty Re: Does your market do "themed" sales for foods?

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:43 am

I never paid attention to it. They have different sections for different things, but their sales or discounts are pretty random.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:47 am

I don't do the regular shopping. If I go, it's for something specific. Grab it and head for the 10 items or less line.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:31 am