Woman Unexpectedly gives birth Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woman Unexpectedly gives birth

Go down 
+3
Supernova
RedBedroom
femme fatale
7 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Woman Unexpectedly gives birth Empty
PostSubject: Woman Unexpectedly gives birth   Woman Unexpectedly gives birth EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Woman Unexpectedly gives birth   Woman Unexpectedly gives birth EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Surprise!

There is actually a television show on one of the cable networks that is about ladies sharing their story about not knowing they were pregnant until they went into labor.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Woman Unexpectedly gives birth   Woman Unexpectedly gives birth EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:47 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Surprise!

There is actually a television show on one of the cable networks that is about ladies sharing their story about not knowing they were pregnant until they went into labor.

I Didn't Know I was Pregnant. I see that listed in the TV guide but I never watch it. It's funny because several years ago I talked to a woman whose father was a obgyn and she said it's actually common for some women to not know they're pregnant until they go into labor. But there are some people who know soooooo much and 'that's impossible, women know when they're pregnant! There are signs!', well my mother didn't know until she was 6 months along because I got stuck in her back and just popped her gut out one night.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Woman Unexpectedly gives birth   Woman Unexpectedly gives birth EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:07 am

Ummm, I guess. I know I've never been pregnant....but I just don't see how a woman can not know she's pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Woman Unexpectedly gives birth   Woman Unexpectedly gives birth EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:10 am

Well if you're the sort who doesn't gain weight and doesn't get morning sickness, and some women get their periods when they're pregnant...about the only other thing I can think of right off hand would be feeling the baby kick but do all babies kick and are they all as noticeable?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Woman Unexpectedly gives birth   Woman Unexpectedly gives birth EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:12 am

It always baffles me when I hear stories like these; women giving birth to healthy babies, not knowing that they were pregnant–which means that they received no prenatal care, and probably engaged in some behavior that would generally be ill-advised for pregnant women (and the woman in the story looks like the type that smokes and drinks.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Woman Unexpectedly gives birth   Woman Unexpectedly gives birth EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 am

Chris wrote:
It always baffles me when I hear stories like these; women giving birth to healthy babies, not knowing that they were pregnant–which means that they received no prenatal care, and probably engaged in some behavior that would generally be ill-advised for pregnant women (and the woman in the story looks like the type that smokes and drinks.)

About as weird as how did a lot of mothers who smoked and drank while pregnant in the 40s and 50s wind up with healthy, normal kids?
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Woman Unexpectedly gives birth   Woman Unexpectedly gives birth EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:00 am

my best friend had 3 kids already, normal pregnancies--- morning sickness, her perriod stopped, etc. Then one day her period was late and she went to the doctor and he told her she was nine months pregnant---she had only gained 6 pounds that she figured was weight from the period she was expecting. She had gotten her period through the entire pregnancy, had no morning sickness, no major weight gain, her breast size did not really increase or get soar. She REALLY did not know. I saw her every day--- I did not know.
Back to top Go down
JM130ELM
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
JM130ELM

Male
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Woman Unexpectedly gives birth   Woman Unexpectedly gives birth EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:13 am

I believe the women who are like 300 lbs and say they didn't know they were pregnant, but in cases like this, nah, I don't believe it. Sorry. I think some women are just in denial and probably ignored a symptom or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Unexpectedly gives birth   Woman Unexpectedly gives birth Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman Unexpectedly gives birth
Page 1 of 1