Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears? Empty
PostSubject: Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears?   Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 pm

I don't enforce bedtime during summer. Of course I did when he was younger. Now that he is 12 and stays up very late in the summer, I am thinking two weeks before back to school is going to be the way to go.

Is that too late?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears?   Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:52 am

Too early. I don't think you should enforce until the night before he goes back to school.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears?   Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
Too early. I don't think you should enforce until the night before he goes back to school.

Agreed, when we were kids we knew weekends and summer were pretty much off limits, it was only when school started again that we went back to that.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears?   Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 am

My daughters mother and I attempted to practice that whole 'getting back in the swing of bedtime a week or so before school starts' a few times; it never worked. She always resisted. So now we just have her go to bed at a decent time the night before school starts. She's mature enough to know when to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears?   Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Nope. With me they're free to stay up as late as they want, so long as they don't have to get up early the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears?   Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears? Empty

Back to top Go down

Parents, when did/do you enforce bedtime once back-to-school nears?
Page 1 of 1