Are you close friends with someone from another generation? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you close friends with someone from another generation?

Go down 
+4
Supernova
Cheaps
Shale
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Are you close friends with someone from another generation? Empty
PostSubject: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?   Are you close friends with someone from another generation? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:24 am

Do you have any close friendships with anyone who is either old enough to be your parent, or young enough to be your child?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?   Are you close friends with someone from another generation? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 am

Chris wrote:
Do you have any close friendships with anyone who is either old enough to be your parent, or young enough to be your child?

IRL friends? Guess that would be my youngest grandson who is 20.

Of course there is Raul, my 35-year-old fuckbuddy for the past decade. Guess there is a relationship there.

I have a 16-year-old cyber grandson in S. Africa and we have candid Web conversations and then there is the 25-year-old Welsh cyberfriend whose life I have virtually shared for 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?   Are you close friends with someone from another generation? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:28 am

There was this one chic I used to kick it with yea, she was in her 40's. She had 3 sons, her oldest was bout a year older than I was, another was 2 years younger, and youngest was no more than 3 years younger than I was.

Other than that, friends I keep are usually no more than 5 years older or younger than I am.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?   Are you close friends with someone from another generation? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 am

Try old enough to be my grandmother. Which reminds me, I've got to call her soon.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?   Are you close friends with someone from another generation? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm

I wouldn't say that they were 'close' friends, but there a few people at work who are my parents age (or older) who I have a great time paling around with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?   Are you close friends with someone from another generation? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Hmmm....I have a few people that I'm cool with that are about 10 to 15 yrs older. I wouldn't say we're close close. One guy I totally love. He's funny as hell. But for the most part, most of my friends are older than me, but not that much older.
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?   Are you close friends with someone from another generation? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Chris wrote:

Great question. In fact I have a close friend (a woman) that's my moms age, around 63 and a young friend (a guy) about 23 (younger than my son) to whom I'm close with. We just clicked.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?   Are you close friends with someone from another generation? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Oh...and I don't have close friends that are more than 10 yrs younger than me either. The most would be about 5 yrs. That's my brother's age.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?   Are you close friends with someone from another generation? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Yeah, a couple that are my parent's friends are now our friends now that we are older. Their own kids don't treat them all that well, so our relationship is kind of a mix between friendship and like they are aunt and uncle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?   Are you close friends with someone from another generation? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you close friends with someone from another generation?
Page 1 of 1