Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?

Go down 
+4
Nystyle709
Chris
Shale
femme fatale
8 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? Empty
PostSubject: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?   Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:01 am

If it was either by accident or in self defense, could you ever forgive somebody who killed a family member of yours?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?   Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 am

Depends on the circumstances. Most "accidents" are not, but are the end product of someones negligence and stupidity, like driving drunk or texting, too fast or carelessly. No I would not forgive someone if they did that.

Also, if determined they killed in self-defence, who started the altercation that caused the killing. If they provoked the relative into a fight that turned fatal, then no I would not forgive them.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?   Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 am

Not easily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?   Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 am

Chris wrote:
Not easily.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?   Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Chris wrote:
Not easily.

THIS, I would have to be convinced that there wasn't anything the other person could've done.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?   Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 pm

A cousin of mine was raped/shot/killed, fuck the legal system, I want that muthafucka raped 10x worse, and to feel that pain 100x more... NO! I don't forgive his ass!

Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?   Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:33 pm

cheaps wrote:
A cousin of mine was raped/shot/killed, fuck the legal system, I want that muthafucka raped 10x worse, and to feel that pain 100x more... NO! I don't forgive his ass!

This is why I don't get people who were raped and when people don't believe them they say 'if you don't know what it's like I hope you never find out', I'd be like 'bitch if you think this is my idea of a good time I hope you get put in the same boat and I'd like to be there going 'Well? That wasn't rape, was it? That wasn't anything you didn't want, was it? You're just trying to make trouble for that nice man, aren't you?' You know, why SHOULD the people who accuse the victims of just being liars be left to have no idea what it's like?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?   Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 pm

If it was an accidental killing it would take time but I guess I could forgive them. If it was intentional then no, I could not forgive and would want justice or retribution.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?   Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:42 pm

femme fatale wrote:
If it was either by accident or in self defense, could you ever forgive somebody who killed a family member of yours?

Sorry, I didn't read this part,l just read title of the thread... if it was accident or self defense.. it would definitely take time
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?   Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
If it was an accidental killing it would take time but I guess I could forgive them. If it was intentional then no, I could not forgive and would want justice or retribution.
co-signs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?   Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you forgive someone if they killed one of your family members?
Page 1 of 1