CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Alan Smithee
Supernova
Nystyle709
Chris
Shale
femme fatale
10 posters

If you CAUGHT your partner in the act of cheating would you forgive them?

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

If you CAUGHT your partner in the act of cheating would you forgive them? Empty If you CAUGHT your partner in the act of cheating would you forgive them?

Post by femme fatale Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:34 am

How would you react if you caught the person you were with kissing or having sex with somebody else? Not one of those things where they confessed and ask for forgiveness. You caught them red handed in the act of cheating on you.

I don't think I could forgive coming home and catching my man in bed with someone else, or being out and spotting his car at a motel. It's one thing to say "I cheated and I'm sorry" but if I catch them red handed it's automatically over.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

If you CAUGHT your partner in the act of cheating would you forgive them? Empty Re: If you CAUGHT your partner in the act of cheating would you forgive them?

Post by Shale Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 am

I am probably the only one on this board with a different perspective on "cheating." There are ways my partner could betray me, but having sex with another person is not one of them.

As long as it did not interfere with the parameters of our relationship, such as falling in love with another to the exclusion of me, then nothing lost, just having sex. I did come back early from a trip and found a cute black guy in bed with Jim. Didn't bother me, tho the other guy was a bit shaken and left. Pity - I was considering a 3-way.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

If you CAUGHT your partner in the act of cheating would you forgive them? Empty Re: If you CAUGHT your partner in the act of cheating would you forgive them?

Post by Chris Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:18 am

If I caught them in the act of cheating, that would be completely unforgivable to me. It'd be different if after making such a grievous transgression, she were to come to me, own up to what she did, and explain how sorry she was. Perhaps I could, in time, move past it. But the visual of her backstabbing me and our relationship, while indulging in sex with another man, would be too much for me to get past. I basically caught her in the middle of not giving a shit about us. It would be over.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 am

Oooh child, I don't even know. Part of me wants to say I got a mean left hook and the other part of me says I would just turn and walk out of the room. Either way, the outcome would still be the same. We won't be together. That's would definitely be the case for sex. Now, if I caught him just kissing another women......well, the outcome for that looks grim too.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm

If I caught my man in bed with another woman, I'd be getting the pitchfork and chasing them both out.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

It's over.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:16 pm

bump
    TheEnglishButterfly
    TheEnglishButterfly
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by TheEnglishButterfly Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:02 pm

I caught my bf cheating, but not in the act. He didn't admit it to me, either.

We moved on, but every so often I get really super pissed at him.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:43 pm

It's one thing to hear about it, but to see it is too much to reconcile. We'd be over.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:32 pm

It's over no question.
    CaffeinePlease
    CaffeinePlease
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by CaffeinePlease Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:42 pm

The relationship would be over, no question about it. My time is too precious to spend it on a loser.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:27 pm