How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes?

Go down 
+2
Supernova
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes? Empty
PostSubject: How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes?   How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Do you ever re-wear the same clothes throughout the week, or are you sure to wear something different everyday?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes?   How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

This is so funny, I was just going to ask if people here ever wear the same things for two days or more before finally changing them. I HATE always having to change clothes and always having to put it away so I wear the same jeans or shorts for about a week, and shirts I'll wear 2 days in a row, maybe 3 before putting them in the wash. Interestingly enough there was a study a while back that found a guy who wore the same jeans for a whole month, they weren't any dirtier or have anymore bacteria on them, than those that were washed after a day's use.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes?   How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 pm

I'll wear the same pair of pants twice in one week. Maybe a shirt if it's been washed.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes?   How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:36 pm

I get away with wearing the same shorts at work all four days (I wear underwear and work in an AC office so they don't get dirty) I wear a diff shirt every day.

My cutoff shorts that I wear everywhere else until they start to smell - depends on the heat & humidity how long.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes?   How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Shale wrote:
My cutoff shorts that I wear everywhere else until they start to smell -

Or start walking by themselves?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes?   How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:08 am

I wear a uniform everyday, but I have more than one piece. I alternate the shirts and the pants everyday, then wash them at the end of the week or put them in the cleaners. I change into my uni at work, so I wear regular clothes everyday and I wear a different outfit everyday.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes?   How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:36 pm

I repeat some of my favorites in the month. As far as wearing without washing, sometimes I do that with jeans and shorts and sweatshirts in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes?   How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many times a week/month do you wear the same clothes?
Page 1 of 1